Romney will never be President of the United States.

Roberts is yet another example of everything Bush touching turning to shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Roberts is yet another example of everything Bush touching turning to shit.

Not a big fan of Heller or Citizen's United..

And this decision could be very interesting in the long run.

But it did assure Obama's re-election.

Umm...The dems were destroyed in 2010 because of Obamacare now it saved his presidency? :lol:

Is this supposed to be some kind of swan song for Obama that will make us forget all his fuck ups?

What fuck ups?

The only thing I can think of is extending the Bush tax cuts.

That was a bad move.

Healthcare reform in and of itself will not seal victory for Obama this November.

It really depends on how many other voters ask that same queston "what fuck ups"?

For my 2 cents, it boils down to failing to promote the domestic economy by allowing industry and commerce to function under the profit motive regardless of perceived inequities in taxpayer burdens.

He's a bookworm and a low-value asset to this nation.

Is this supposed to be some kind of swan song for Obama that will make us forget all his fuck ups?

What fuck ups?

That was a bad move.

Healthcare reform in and of itself will not seal victory for Obama this November.

It really depends on how many other voters ask that same queston "what fuck ups"?

For my 2 cents, it boils down to failing to promote the domestic economy by allowing industry and commerce to function under the profit motive regardless of perceived inequities in taxpayer burdens.

It's not the health care reform..that did it.

It's the fact that Obama in the face of opposition from people in his own administration went ahead and pushed for the reform. He did it with ideas from both parties. And the GOP , in an extremely petulant move, went full bore to get it repealed. Not because they really hated it..but because they wanted to unseat the President.

The fact they expended so much political capital to do it..and failed, makes the entire GOP look incredibly weak.

And the inverse of that..is that it makes Obama look like a very strong leader.

That was the "Jewel" of Romney's case to be President.

It's gone.

Romney has absolutely nothing left.

What fuck ups?

That was a bad move.

It's the fact that Obama in the face of opposition from people in his own administration went ahead and pushed for the reform. He did it with ideas from both parties. And the GOP , in an extremely petulant move, went full bore to get it repealed. Not because they really hated it..but because they wanted to unseat the President.

The fact they expended so much political capital to do it..and failed, makes the entire GOP look incredibly weak.

It's gone.

Wrong... That was always Romney's weakness. The weak economy is the case for electing Romney.

obamacare passing saved his ass?

:lol:

I have a friend that runs a small biz, his only hope to keep it going was aca getting shot down.

I asked him what he's going to do; "I'm shopping around for buyers so I can get out from under all this."

He's a true blue liberal through and through, and he will NOT vote for obama b/c of aca.

What fuck ups?

That was a bad move.

It's gone.

As I said, this "victory" will not seal Obama's election in November. Nor would its defeat have sealed Romney's victory.

The guy is just plain bad news when it comes to piloting a nation that is fueld by the engines of commerce and not the heartstrings of liberal-guided perceptions of "equity".

Thanks, Judge Roberts.

:clap:

:badgrin:

Actually no people are pissed at the Supreme court for it's ruling that should tell you people do not approval of obamacare.

The latest poll, conducted from June 29-30, shows that disapproval of the court’s performance shot up by 11 percentage points in the past week alone, and 28 percent of Americans still think the court is doing a “poor” job.

Interestingly enough, 37 percent now view the court as “too liberal,” while 22 percent believe it is “too conservative.”

The same poll shows that Americans believe 27 percent of the justices “remain impartial,” while 56 percent believe the justices “pursue their own political agenda.”
Supreme Court disapproval ratings spike after Obamacare decision

Forum List

Back