Romney will fight medical marijuana tooth and nail

Helping people suffering from cancer is not something Republicans are really in to. In fact, if you follow the GOP presidential debates, I believe their Health Care Plan is "Let him die".

Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube

no republicans actually want to get cures and help develope pain medicines, all liberals want to do is toke up and each some doritos

mj does work as a medicine, like it or not, and the after affects, and use is not harmfull like alcohol.

THe MMJ movement is funded by the auto industry. The war on DUI has reduced highway crashes and this is a way to reverse that trend. Car crashes mean car sales.

After having lived around medical marijuana users for quite a few years now, I have just found another reason to vote Romney.

Of course you have! He's a big-government, corporatist, authoritarian, neo-con... what more could you ask for?

When the BBC and comedian Robin Williams, not know for being conservative, do documentaries about the dangers of marijuana....it kinda points out the medical marijuana scam is pure shit.

If you need pain medication, smoking a joint that can vary in pain relief from joint to joint isn't a medically sound method, especially when marijuana can cause brain damage, lung damage and psychosis.

Helping people suffering from cancer is not something Republicans are really in to. In fact, if you follow the GOP presidential debates, I believe their Health Care Plan is "Let him die".

It's funny, you always post this and it very clearly proves you're full of shit. Dr. Paul answers the question ("Are you saying society should just let him die?") clearly and directly. He says "No."

How does that confuse you?

Yeah, you have back pain so here's your medical marijuana prescription....but your new smoking habit could cause lung damage, brain damage and psychosis.

Liberals love to sue companies if some pill has some bad side effects, but of course marijuana causing brain damage, lung damage and psychosis is.....ok in their fucked up heads.

Yeah, you have back pain so here's your medical marijuana prescription....but your new smoking habit could cause lung damage, brain damage and psychosis.

Liberals love to sue companies if some pill has some bad side effects, but of course marijuana causing brain damage, lung damage and psychosis is.....ok in their fucked up heads.

Big fan of the nanny state, eh?

No...I'm for law and order.

Letting people ruin their lives and others lives with marijuana doesn't seem too bright, especially since alcohol already does that quite well.

We don't need more medical costs on society, more people on welfare, etc because they are stoned all day on marijuana and other drugs. Many times people get bored with marijuana and move on to harder drugs....so it's very stupid to make marijuana so easy to get and glamorized at the same time.

You must like higher medical costs and higher taxes to cover the fucked up people on drugs....

Letting people ruin their lives and others lives with marijuana doesn't seem too bright, especially since alcohol already does that quite well.

We don't need more medical costs on society, more people on welfare, etc because they are stoned all day on marijuana and other drugs. Many times people get bored with marijuana and move on to harder drugs....so it's very stupid to make marijuana so easy to get and glamorized at the same time.

You must like higher medical costs and higher taxes to cover the fucked up people on drugs....

And when the exact same arguments are used to justify laws telling us what size sodas we can drink, it's somehow different in your mind?

When the BBC and comedian Robin Williams, not know for being conservative, do documentaries about the dangers of marijuana....it kinda points out the medical marijuana scam is pure shit.

If you need pain medication, smoking a joint that can vary in pain relief from joint to joint isn't a medically sound method, especially when marijuana can cause brain damage, lung damage and psychosis.

I have smoked mj for 35 years. I have never seen any of those symptoms. I had my physical at 50 and I am in good health except for my spinal deterioration disease and my sciatica. I have extreme muscle contractions, out of my 5 pain killers and muscle relaxers they do not do the job as well as mj to releave the muscle spasm and contractions.
you people have no idea of how nice it is to have my muscles totally relaxed after smoking. Ans after smoking i don't need the western styled medicine.

Last edited:

I have smoked mj for 35 years. I have never seen any of those symptoms. I had my physical at 50 and I am in good health except for my spinal deterioration disease and my sciatica. I have extreme muscle contractions, out of my 5 pain killers and muscle relaxers they do not do the job as well as mj to releave the muscle spasm and contractions.
you people have no idea of how nice it is to have my muscles totally relaxed after smoking. Ans after smoking i don't need the western styled medicine.

Not often that we agree, but on this subject? :thup:

I'm 54 and have been a regular user of MJ for 40 years. I have no brain damage and no psychosis, and what lung damage I have can easily be attributed to the 45 years I've been smoking cigarettes.

It's crazy that some of you folks who know absolutely NOTHING about marijuana can rail so vehemently against it. You should smoke a joint and relax, it'll lower your blood pressure, too!

Not often that we agree, but on this subject? :thup:

I'm 54 and have been a regular user of MJ for 40 years. I have no brain damage and no psychosis, and what lung damage I have can easily be attributed to the 45 years I've been smoking cigarettes.

It's crazy that some of you folks who know absolutely NOTHING about marijuana can rail so vehemently against it. You should smoke a joint and relax, it'll lower your blood pressure, too!

What they should do is come to terms with their own petty hypocrisy. Anyone who whines about the nanny state, or claims to want limited government, but turns around and defends the drug war is utterly full of shit.

no republicans actually want to get cures and help develope pain medicines, all liberals want to do is toke up and each some doritos

mj does work as a medicine, like it or not, and the after affects, and use is not harmfull like alcohol.

Uh, who uses alcohol? What is this 1870? Your doctor give you whiskey for pain? Might want to see a new one, if you still have that right. And they can give you the effects of marijuana in a pill, you dont need Head shops to be free of pain.

Let me guess, you have never used drugs or alcohol and think everyone should be in the same boat as you?

Let me guess, you have never used drugs or alcohol and think everyone should be in the same boat as you?

That's the heart and soul of the nanny-stater - imposing their own fears and insecurities on everyone else.

Last edited:

Uh, who uses alcohol? What is this 1870? Your doctor give you whiskey for pain? Might want to see a new one, if you still have that right. And they can give you the effects of marijuana in a pill, you dont need Head shops to be free of pain.

Whiskey is an anesthetic. It does relieve pain, duh!
The pill form is no good, just like the methadone they give me. I would rather have it in it's pure form.

and the pain medicine they come up with becomes physically addicting.....no thanx ill toke up....

Forum List

Back