Romney will fight medical marijuana tooth and nail

Obama has shown what a simple Executive Order can do.

31E8rT%2BVPCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

After having lived around medical marijuana users for quite a few years now, I have just found another reason to vote Romney.

Way to go Romney

Protect conservatives from weed smoking cancer victims

Seriously? Medical Marijuana is a growing business in California. It's huge.

This sorta fails the "conservative" sniff test on many levels.
-It violates a person's liberty.
-It crushes a business sector.
-It grows government.
-It adds to government spending.
-It reduces government revenue.

Romney will fight medical marijuana tooth and nail - YouTube

Yeah baby.

LA city council just banned mary ja wana shops poopy whiner pants

While I am for the legalization of all drugs the issue is at best a minor one at this time.

While I am for the legalization of all drugs the issue is at best a minor one at this time.

Really?

Legalizing Marijuana would save a ton of money, increase revenue to the government and provide thousands..perhaps..millions of jobs.

It's not so trivial.

Really?

Legalizing Marijuana would save a ton of money, increase revenue to the government and provide thousands..perhaps..millions of jobs.

It's not so trivial.

The legalization of drugs is a secondary concern.

Don't you think we have bigger fish to fry right now? I sure as hell do.

How about getting out of Afghanistan?
How about securing our borders?
How about repealing the Patriot act which is a bigger assault on liberty than drug laws?

We need to prioritize and legalizing pot ain't in the top 10.

Romney's Nanny State

Conservatives were never serious about that.

They want to be able to tell you what you can say, do, think, ingest, stand and just about everything else.

What they don't want..is a state that takes care of people in trouble.

Or businesses up and running..that they don't like.
There's no powerful pro-marijuana lobby writing legislation, providing kick backs to politicians and creating messages for the right wing punditry.

Now, if it was guns on the table, the lobbyists are in place, the message has been crafted and the politicians bought off. Same sex marriage? Same thing. Environmental stewardship and responsibility? It depends on which industry has to clean up its operations.

Follow the money. Conservatives don't follow their own ideology, they listen to the crafted messages, vote for the politicians who tow the line and support the policies they are told are "right". It's not as if they are independent, critical thinkers. They want to shrink government down small enough to fit in a bedroom.

We iz gonna vote for Romney anyway.

As cash strapped at Los Angeles is, one would think that if marijuana sales generated a ton of cash, the City would have kept them open. If legal pot sales reduced crime or the level of cartel activity, the pot shops would still be open.

Instead the City bowed to public pressure and closed the shops.

We iz gonna vote for Romney anyway.

As cash strapped at Los Angeles is, one would think that if marijuana sales generated a ton of cash, the City would have kept them open. If legal pot sales reduced crime or the level of cartel activity, the pot shops would still be open.

Instead the City bowed to public pressure and closed the shops.

So legal shops that sell bud actually increased crime in Los Angeles?

Anyways I think its just time to legalize the Buddha, I don't smoke it but don't care if others do.

I now have a vision of Buddha with a water pipe coming out of his belly.
:lol:

It would take years to implement, but what doesn't in Government?

Forum List

Back