Romney will do as he's told

More than forty reads of this post and presumably the link but not one rw can stand to face the facts.

But, even knowing the GObP plans to take everything they'll ever have, I'll bet they will still vote for him.

Dumb de dumb dumb.

obama is a bilderberger, he does what he's told, he wasn't even born in this country. sheriff joe report march 1st

Last edited:
rdeans.jpg

Last edited:
More than forty reads of this post and presumably the link but not one rw can stand to face the facts.

But, even knowing the GObP plans to take everything they'll ever have, I'll bet they will still vote for him.

Dumb de dumb dumb.

What facts are those?

He will roll with the party just like Obama and friends.

Hopefully this time it wont be filled with crony payoffs so blatantly criminal.

Dumb de dumb dumb.

That is presuming a lot.

When I see your posts four thoughts tend go through my mind, in about this order:

How did Luddly get positive rep? If I give into my urge to neg rep him wouldn't that make me as bad as Jillian? I could put Luddly on ignore. Naw, just move on to the next thread.

Following a link of yours is not a thought which has crossed my mind in a long time.

Dumb de dumb dumb.

That is presuming a lot.

When I see your posts four thoughts tend go through my mind, in about this order:

How did Luddly get positive rep? If I give into my urge to neg rep him wouldn't that make me as bad as Jillian? I could put Luddly on ignore. Naw, just move on to the next thread.

Following a link of yours is not a thought which has crossed my mind in a long time.

Like your threads,though....

Norquist: Romney Will Do As Told

... We want the Ryan budget. ... We just need a president to sign this stuff... Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become president of the United States.

Pretty accurate description of Mittens.

[Romney] is running as Jim DeMint's doormat.

And the rws will mindlessly, brainlessly do the job for them.
.....And, it'd be the same with Ricky Santorum......much like Lil' Dumbya......and, John McCain, after him.

Gee.....what're the chances Danny "The Spaz" Quayle would have been another??

:eusa_whistle:

Norquist: Romney Will Do As Told

... We want the Ryan budget. ... We just need a president to sign this stuff... Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become president of the United States.

Pretty accurate description of Mittens.

[Romney] is running as Jim DeMint's doormat.

And the rws will mindlessly, brainlessly do the job for them.

I know Mitt likes to stay below the radar but I had to look 6 pages deep to find anyone talking about Romney. He was supposed to win Michigan and Santorum is 10% points ahead of him in Michigan! That is not good for Republicans.

Because you can't change the fact that Romney is the most electable canddidate the GOP has. But if he can't win the GOP nomination, then Obama is a shoe in come November.

None of them can beat Obama. But Romney has the best chance and yet he keeps falling further and further back. Loving it!

obama is a bilderberger, he does what he's told, he wasn't even born in this country. sheriff joe report march 1st

Bingo. Right on the money.btw,like the profile header.

Don't hate Clinton and Obama for getting the approval of the Robber Baron's that own our country, government and banks. You must in order to get the nomination.

You certainly don't blame McCain, Romney or Bush for doing it.

And if you don't get their endorsement, you get Ron Pauled. Ignored. Marginalized.

And if you don't give them what they want when you are President then you either get Carter'ed or worse you get Kennedied.

Bingo. Right on the money.btw,like the profile header.

Don't hate Clinton and Obama for getting the approval of the Robber Baron's that own our country, government and banks. You must in order to get the nomination.

You certainly don't blame McCain, Romney or Bush for doing it.

And if you don't get their endorsement, you get Ron Pauled. Ignored. Marginalized.

And if you don't give them what they want when you are President then you either get Carter'ed or worse you get Kennedied.

so then why would it matter who gets to be the President?.....if they are all figureheads and dont have any real power who gives a fuck who is elected?......that's why i have been saying vote for Rufas T.Firefly......he wont take their shit....

Forum List

Back