Romney will beat Obama by 12 points

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Walker beat the failed Dems 52-45 in a blue state. In 2010, Republicans gained more House seats than in 60 years. Both items are knock down indictments of Obama's leadership. The media is purposely ignoring the signs. We have another Carter on our hands here. Romney will win 56-44.

Walker beat the failed Dems 52-45 in a blue state. In 2010, Republicans gained more House seats than in 60 years. Both items are knock down indictments of Obama's leadership. The media is purposely ignoring the signs. We have another Carter on our hands here. Romney will win 56-44.

Lay off the sauce! :cheers2::cheers2:

You are a little too giddy after Walker's win. Too much blood has gone to your head. Don't be making some kind of ridiculous extrapolation when you are high.

You are a little too giddy after Walker's win. Too much blood has gone to your head. Don't be making some kind of ridiculous extrapolation when you are high.

I hope they all do it.

I think we've witnessed over the last two weeks especially in Wisconsin--how bad Polling data can get. The national polls have to be designed to keep people interested--otherwise no one pays any attention to them. This happened during the Carter/Reagan race--(when according to the polling data) the race was very tight up until election eve--and here are the results of that 1980 race.

1980.png

Carter/Reagan race 1980

I think it's possible that Barack Obama is going to be faced with a kind of similar defeat.

Last edited:

I think we've witnessed over the last two weeks especially in Wisconsin--how bad Polling data can get. The national polls have to be designed to keep people interested--otherwise no one pays any attention to them. This happened during the Carter/Reagan race--(when according to the polling data) the race was very tight up until election eve--and here are the results of that 1980 race.

1980.png

I think it's possible that Barack Obama is going to be faced with this kind of defeat.

The polling had a tighter race..that's true..but most polls had Walker ahead.

1980.png

I think it's possible that Barack Obama is going to be faced with this kind of defeat.

Most polls? Last I checked, 6.9 percent is supposed to be way outside the margin for error. People have a right to cry foul about the bad polling. I don't know exactly what's going on there, so I'm not gonna cry about it. But it is patently obvious that something is amiss.

1980.png

Most polls? Last I checked, 6.9 percent is supposed to be way outside the margin for error. People have a right to cry foul about the bad polling. I don't know exactly what's going on there, so I'm not gonna cry about it. But it is patently obvious that something is amiss.

The McCain/Obama race was much tighter then the elections results as well. And many polls had McCain beating Obama.

Two things could be going on here. One is the type of questions asked may skew results. Or..people that are being asked..may not be telling the truth.

I've read 52-47 Walker, and it was a RECALL. I see Romney by 2-4%, if the economy does not improve significantly. And, to tick off those who are not conservative, a Romney Presidency will set a higher standard for Republicans than the Walker/Scott/Chambliss/ crew now in charge.

1980.png

Carter/Reagan race 1980

I think it's possible that Barack Obama is going to be faced with a kind of similar defeat.

I think the media does this because it's cheaper and easier to commission and report a political poll than it is to cover anything important like Social Security stability, Global Warming or school reform.. They really don't want deep analysis and thought. Draws your attention from their wardrobes and sponsors. So polls are just as mind-numbing as reading the daily horse handicaps at Hialeah.. They fit the bill perfectly for the 10 stories in 20 minutes format..

:eusa_whistle:

I've read 52-47 Walker, and it was a RECALL. I see Romney by 2-4%, if the economy does not improve significantly. And, to tick off those who are not conservative, a Romney Presidency will set a higher standard for Republicans than the Walker/Scott/Chambliss/ crew now in charge.

I can also see a close election as well. But I think we're seeing some early signals that a blow-out could be in the works.

Forum List

Back