Romney will be the GOP nominee

If Romney is the nominee conservatives will stay at home and The New Messiah will be re-anointed.

Bullshit. Conservatives would vote for STALIN to get rid of Obama. A thousand horse couldn't keep me from the polls. I want this dilettante out.

Well, that's you. That's not everyone else.

There are a lot of evangelicals who will not vote for Mitt because he's a Mormon. To them the Mormons are heretics, and this is one of those "immortal soul" kinds of issues.

There are a lot of non-religious people who won't vote for Mitt because they think his religion is just plain goofy. (yo!)

Then there are those in the middle, who aren't idealogues, who don't belong to a party. Maybe they won't like what Obama has done to the economy, but once you put Mitt's record out there of firing working class people from good paying jobs while defrauding shareholders and charging them millions in "managment fees", you aren't going to get the warm and fuzzies.

The Media isn't talking about this- now. They will talk about it a lot when Romney gets the nomination.

The bad news is that Romney is the one GOP candidate Democrats should fear because he can challenge Obama for the "political center."

The good news is that the Republicans/TEA PARTY are their own worst enemies and will nominate one of the other GOP candidates who are already so far to the "political right" that he/she will have no chance in the 2012 general election - even on the planet "Kolob!"

You know, I've heard that crap before. The problem is, you have to go back pretty far to bear that out.

When the GOP listens to this nonsense and nominates "moderates", they lose. John McCain. Boy, the people in the media crowed on and on about how sensible and honest and decent John McCain was and if more Republicans were just like John McCain, they could almost stand being in the same room with us. So the GOP said "Oky-Doke" and nominated John McCain. And he lost.

Bob Dole. Boy the MSM just told us what a wonderful guy Dole was. And when he retired from the Senate in a horrible attempt to get publicity, he spent a whole three hours talking about all the legislation he was behind that made government bigger and how he worked with Democrats. And he lost to Bill Clinton even though Clinton was practically caught taking bribes from the Chinese. (remember Al Gore and his bags full of money from Bhuddist monks?)

Oh, and let's not forget Jerry Ford. Jerry Ford was political poison. He pardoned Nixon. He fell down a lot. But, man, he wasn't that ultra-right Wing Ronald Reagan.

On the other hand, the same MSM told us that Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush were too right wing to every possibly win. Except they did. By pretty good margins.

And Romney SHOULD be the GOP nominee ANYWAY.

By far the best qualified.

Proved it in the debate.

I would settle for Romney over Obama any day.... I wanted him to be the nominee in 2008.
Pissed me off when McShame got the knod :mad:

Im not crazy about all of his policies and ideas, but he is very qualified to be POTUS!

If Romney is elected, he will raise your taxes. I guarantee it.

He'll have to; unless you're dumb enough to believe that he'll close loopholes equaling trillions of dollars in savings.

Forum List

Back