Romney Widens Lead over Obama in Electoral College: CU Professors

If these people predicted only 213 electoral votes for Obama back in August, then they are truly out of touch with reality.

They've never been wrong but they are out of touch...not you. :lol:
well if their right that be pretty big landslide for romney. if that happens be big inquest for dems about how they allowed such a big defeat.

He doesn't need a landslide just as little as one more Electoral Vote than Obama will do nicely.

They've never been wrong but they are out of touch...not you. :lol:
well if their right that be pretty big landslide for romney. if that happens be big inquest for dems about how they allowed such a big defeat.

He doesn't need a landslide just as little as one more Electoral Vote than Obama will do nicely.
i don,t think it be that close if obama loses the debate tonight. but obama does well tonight and can stop romney mo some how then we in for a thriller on election night.

beretta please explain Romnys econ. plan, I WILL WAIT.

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/def...America-PlanForJobsAndEconomicGrowth-Full.pdf

Knock yourself out. You can't even be original. "I'll wait"? I used that yesterday...probably on you. :eusa_whistle:

if you are trying to make an argument PLEASE make it a good one. Romneys math does NOT add up. it just does not. and I hope you dont need me to kill the 6 studies argument, cause I will. Also dont post a link, I WANT you to do the math as YOU see it right here, its easy, it takes 5 mins to do it. I WILL WAIT.

beretta please explain Romnys econ. plan, I WILL WAIT.

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/def...America-PlanForJobsAndEconomicGrowth-Full.pdf

Knock yourself out. You can't even be original. "I'll wait"? I used that yesterday...probably on you. :eusa_whistle:

if you are trying to make an argument PLEASE make it a good one. Romneys math does NOT add up. it just does not. and I hope you dont need me to kill the 6 studies argument, cause I will. Also dont post a link, I WANT you to do the math as YOU see it right here, its easy, it takes 5 mins to do it. I WILL WAIT.

You will be waiting a long time. You're going to kill the 6 studies. Go ahead. I'll wait. :D

i don,t think it be that close if obama loses the debate tonight. but obama does well tonight and can stop romney mo some how then we in for a thriller on election night.

I'll give you one thing. At least you're pleasant in the face of long odds. Unless Romney really screws up, it's his to win. Obama has a dilemna on his hands. Too passive he fails, too agrressive he fails.

Romney could seal the deal tonight. Personally I don't think he will but he could.

I'll give you one thing. At least you're pleasant in the face of long odds. Unless Romney really screws up, it's his to win. Obama has a dilemna on his hands. Too passive he fails, too agrressive he fails.

Romney could seal the deal tonight. Personally I don't think he will but he could.
thanks for nice comments. Well your right . romney front runner with high unemployment and obama struggling to regan mo after bad first debtate.

Obama got pressure tonight. he got to find mix between being not to passive and nott to agressive. Romney very good in debates as well. he was very good at pushing back likes of newt in flordia, rick in arizona and rick perry last year over immigation.

I think their big chance romney could seal the deal tonight. Up to obama to ensure that does not happen.

we know a lot by 3.30 am uk time and 10.30 pm us eastern time.

well as a liberal i have mixed view on the things. I belive in cutting the debt by a lot but not so far as you need balanced growth. i belive it not unfair to expect some of rich to pay their way . not much but enough

i think you need cut welfare but also ensure that growth in private and public sector.

as a liberal i belive in gay marrige and am pro choice.

you may disagree with all these view but that just where i stand

You just described a moderate Republican. :clap2:
nope not at all. I do not belive in cutting debt so far . i don,t think obama care should be repealed as universal health coverage give people right to more affordable health coverage.

i am not massive fans of wars only if really needed. i am pretty liberals in my views but not in everything.

you have no such right.. you WANT such a right... and if you want it, work on amending the constitution to get it

You will be waiting a long time. You're going to kill the 6 studies. Go ahead. I'll wait. :D

ok the 6 studies.

1 is a bush admin. person
2 is the RIGHT WING think tank, AEI blog. Alex Brill
3 was an advisor to Mittens, Martin Feldstein
4 Harvey Rosen, professor/right wing activest.
5.Matt Jensen/ blogger right winger activest
6.Curtis Dubay of the Heritage Foundation

there ya go, so NOW you do the math in your own words as you see it.......

I WILL WAIT.

You just described a moderate Republican. :clap2:
nope not at all. I do not belive in cutting debt so far . i don,t think obama care should be repealed as universal health coverage give people right to more affordable health coverage.

i am not massive fans of wars only if really needed. i am pretty liberals in my views but not in everything.

you have no such right.. you WANT such a right... and if you want it, work on amending the constitution to get it
i knowi would never amend the constitution. I understand where your coming from. Just saying that i don,t think obama care all bad.

i knowi would never amend the constitution. I understand where your coming from. Just saying that i don,t think obama care all bad.

As Romney said.. there is something that is worthwhile.. but that is like having a skittle in a bag of shit and expecting to taste the rainbow in the bag of shit

I think there should be regulatory law revolving about insuring those with pre-existing conditions... other than that, personally, everything about Obamacare is shit

As Romney said.. there is something that is worthwhile.. but that is like having a skittle in a bag of shit and expecting to taste the rainbow in the bag of shit

I think there should be regulatory law revolving about insuring those with pre-existing conditions... other than that, personally, everything about Obamacare is shit
well that is your view and i respect that.

NO NO NO not letting this go, Bretta lets hear it or everyone knows your giving in on this one.

NO NO NO not letting this go, Bretta lets hear it or everyone knows your giving in on this one.

Yes, yes, yes. You're the one who not only here but on another thread pulled the same shit. You want others to do the lifting when you are the one calling out what they posted. You said you can rip it apart to paraphrease... now do it....on BOTH threads.

You're the one worming out of provong what you say. You said you would destroy the 6 studies...do it.

And P.S. As you told me...no links or another's words. Do your own math!

Last edited:

well that is your view and i respect that.

No.. it is a constitutional view... when reading the constitution, it is clearly seen that there is no power given to the federal government to provide for, take care of, or force others to take care of your personal responsibility of your own personal care and well being... there is no constitutional mandate granting the federal government the power to force you to purchase a product or service... and if it is something to government is doing outside of the specific powers granted to it by the states thru the constitution, it is indeed shit

Forum List

Back