Romney: White House Agrees With Me On My Critique Of The President

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:lol::lol::lol: This man has no shame.

Romney: White House Agrees With Me On My Critique Of The President

In an interview with ABC News Thursday evening, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney suggested that, after all was said and done, the Obama administration concluded that his criticism of their handling of yesterday's embassy attacks was valid.

“What I said was exactly the same conclusion the White House reached, which was that the statement was inappropriate. That’s why they backed away from it as well,” Romney told George Stephanopoulos.

This is fairly impressive verbal gymnastics. Yes, the White House distanced itself from the initial statement put out by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo that condemned a crass anti-Muslim film that had been making the rounds on the Internet. And yes, Romney also criticized the issuance of that statement.

But Romney also accused the president of sympathizing with the rioters because of that initial statement, despite the fact that the embassy released it hours before the attacks took place. And while Romney may want to focus attention elsewhere, it was that specific attack on Obama that had Democrats, foreign policy experts, and a good chunk of Republicans criticizing his conduct. His statement didn't comport with the actual timeline of events.

oh yawn

Hufferpost=big bad Romney attacked the poor Dear Leader

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Banned
The man has no morals, no shame. I'm not surprised that you defend him.

The only thing that would make this more shameless is if he put out a statement saying the same thing that was in the statement he criticized. O wait...

"In an interview with ABC News Thursday evening, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney suggested that, after all was said and done, the Obama administration concluded that his criticism of their handling of yesterday's embassy attacks was valid."

Let us get this right.

Romney calls Obama an 'idiot', and Obama agrees with him.

Ok...got no problem with that....

Chuckle...

oh yawn

Hufferpost=big bad Romney attacked the poor Dear Leader

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just saw him say it on a news program, dummy. Maybe you would know that if you'd watch something other than I Love Lucy re-runs.

Forum List

Back