Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

What is the truth about the claim that Mitt sent American jobs overseas?

That's the only thing I'm unsure of.

I'm a Mitt voter.
High taxes and excessive regulations sent them overseas

Please, do me a favor and pretend I'm a brain dead liberal and convince me and educate me the way you would if you were talking to someone with zero knowledge of the situation, okay?

I'm serious. because, it seems during the campaign i was so busy swatting away trolls and correcting the myths and lies I could I still wasn't able to field them all.

This is one I never had the chance or the inclination to follow up on.

Telling me that high taxes and excessive regulations sent jobs overseas doesn't say whether Mitt levied those taxes or created those regulations.

Sorry, but this is a criticism I would like to set straight if a lie is being promulgated.

Understanding the issue is where I will start.

I'm a Mitt voter.

Well, Mitt is a liberal, but not a communist....which pisses off the communists.

In what way, specifically, (and with links if you don't mind) do you consider Mitt a Liberal?

Socialized medicine in Massachusettes...as the Governor?

How old are you?

I'm a Mitt voter.

Please, do me a favor and pretend I'm a brain dead liberal and convince me and educate me the way you would if you were talking to someone with zero knowledge of the situation, okay?

I'm serious. because, it seems during the campaign i was so busy swatting away trolls and correcting the myths and lies I could I still wasn't able to field them all.

Telling me that high taxes and excessive regulations sent jobs overseas doesn't say whether Mitt levied those taxes or created those regulations.

Sorry, but this is a criticism I would like to set straight if a lie is being promulgated.

Because developing countries have opened up and are now trading with us, and they're providing products that are so cheap that US manufacturers can't compete, mainly because of the simple fact that they don't have to adhere to OSHA requirements, they don't have massive taxes, they don't have high overheads, they don't have Workman's Comp, they don't have to pay $20/hr for somebody to shoot screws 8 hrs a day.

I'm a Mitt voter.

Because developing countries have opened up and are now trading with us, and they're providing products that are so cheap that US manufacturers can't compete, mainly because of the simple fact that they don't have to adhere to OSHA requirements, they don't have massive taxes, they don't have high overheads, they don't have Workman's Comp, they don't have to pay $20/hr for somebody to shoot screws 8 hrs a day.

And what did Mitt Romney have to do with all of that, pray tell!

I'm a Mitt voter.

Well, Mitt is a liberal, but not a communist....which pisses off the communists.

In what way, specifically, (and with links if you don't mind) do you consider Mitt a Liberal?

Socialized medicine in Massachusettes...as the Governor?

How old are you?

Old enough to see you are making a mistake in the way you regard Mitt re: the Mass. Healthcare plan.

romney and obozo are two birds of a feather in this corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats where there is no different in the two parties,both being one and the same.

where are the differences in the two? seriously.

I dont see any,only difference i see is one is white,one is black.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back