Romney was no Flip Flopper, nor a RINO. He was a good and faithful public servant!

Mojo, Romney won't run again. Two of his sons are friends with a nephew of mine; they said, "no, he's done, and Mom won't allow it."

Romney was no Flip Flopper, nor a RINO. He was a good and faithful public servant!

Some Conservatives mistakenly believe Mitt Romney was/is a RINO because of his former position in support for abortion as Massachusetts Governor. They call him a Flip Flopper but he really wasn't and isn't.

He challenged himself to be true to the people of Massachusetts...the majority LIBERAL people of Massachusetts.

He won their support because he agreed to abide by THEIR wishes.

That is what an elected official is supposed to do.

We hire these people when we go to the precinct voting places and cast our votes. When they get the job, however, they too often abandon the positions that the voters approved of and instead do whatever they persoanlly want.

But THAT is NOT why they were elected or hired!

During their campaigns for office, candidates all promise to help the voting public. They say they are better equipped to serve our wants and needs than their competitor. But when they get to Washington they forget all about their campaign promises.

Well, Romney's detractors never bother to mention the fact that Romney did NOT forget his promises.

He kept his campaign promise despite it going against his religious beliefs.

He placed keeping his word and faithfully serving his constituents over any urge he might have felt to be true to his religion's dogma.

(Contrast this with public officials who lie, cheat, steal and even allow good men to die for personal partisan political profit.)

With that act of selflessness Mitt Romney proved himself a good and faithful public servant.

He showed true political courage and love for his fellow Americans by adopting THEIR standards and incorporating them into his governing guidelines.

When he finished his term he realized that after giving it his best effort he could no longer honor the wishes of his bosses who elected him.

For the Libs reading this the reason Mitt could not continue supporting abortion is because he personally believes it is wrong and he could no longer live with his CONSCIENCE while doing something against his own personal moral code.

But he did the honorable thing by putting THEIR desires above those of his Church or his own personal feelings. He sacrificed his own beliefs and desires to do what his constituents wanted.

This is what we should demand of ALL our elected officials.

They work for us.

And there is no other political figure of our day who is more ethical, moral and has greater integrity than Mitt Romney.

He is no RINO and he is no Flip Flopper.

He is a fine man who can fix America and we will truly need a Mr. Fixit with Romney's skill and training and acumen after 8 years of traitorous incompetence.

So, in conclusion, I believe Mitt's abortion stand was not a matter of his being a Liberal or a flip flopper, but of his being a good and faithful public servant who promised to abide by the liberal voter's wishes in the majority Liberal Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

And what makes Mitt remarkable is that he KEPT his vow of fidelity to them!

We had a chance to hire GREAT leadership and we indulged our collective hope for racial harmony but it turned out badly.

Now its time we put everything else aside and fix America.

We can't afford another Democratic administration until a GOP POTUS gets things back on track.

Ted Cruz will get my Nov. 2016 vote if Mitt isn't nominated.

But, until he is out for the count, I will throw my support behind Mitt.

Romney in 2016.
6a0134873aa66a970c0162fe7a41b1970d-800wi
cLNAQ.jpg

The chameleon arrives yet again....

Some Conservatives mistakenly believe Mitt Romney was/is a RINO because of his former position in support for abortion as Massachusetts Governor. They call him a Flip Flopper but he really wasn't and isn't.

He challenged himself to be true to the people of Massachusetts...the majority LIBERAL people of Massachusetts.

We hire these people when we go to the precinct voting places and cast our votes. When they get the job, however, they too often abandon the positions that the voters approved of and instead do whatever they persoanlly want.

During their campaigns for office, candidates all promise to help the voting public. They say they are better equipped to serve our wants and needs than their competitor. But when they get to Washington they forget all about their campaign promises.

Well, Romney's detractors never bother to mention the fact that Romney did NOT forget his promises.

He placed keeping his word and faithfully serving his constituents over any urge he might have felt to be true to his religion's dogma.

(Contrast this with public officials who lie, cheat, steal and even allow good men to die for personal partisan political profit.)

With that act of selflessness Mitt Romney proved himself a good and faithful public servant.

He showed true political courage and love for his fellow Americans by adopting THEIR standards and incorporating them into his governing guidelines.

When he finished his term he realized that after giving it his best effort he could no longer honor the wishes of his bosses who elected him.

For the Libs reading this the reason Mitt could not continue supporting abortion is because he personally believes it is wrong and he could no longer live with his CONSCIENCE while doing something against his own personal moral code.

But he did the honorable thing by putting THEIR desires above those of his Church or his own personal feelings. He sacrificed his own beliefs and desires to do what his constituents wanted.

They work for us.

And there is no other political figure of our day who is more ethical, moral and has greater integrity than Mitt Romney.

He is a fine man who can fix America and we will truly need a Mr. Fixit with Romney's skill and training and acumen after 8 years of traitorous incompetence.

So, in conclusion, I believe Mitt's abortion stand was not a matter of his being a Liberal or a flip flopper, but of his being a good and faithful public servant who promised to abide by the liberal voter's wishes in the majority Liberal Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

We had a chance to hire GREAT leadership and we indulged our collective hope for racial harmony but it turned out badly.

We can't afford another Democratic administration until a GOP POTUS gets things back on track.

Romney in 2016.

Yip, the libs are scared of Mitt. They know if the election was held today, Mitt would easily beat The Kenyan, and the same thing would likely happen to The Hildebeast!

More teacracker fantasy's :itsok:

They work for us.

Romney in 2016.
6a0134873aa66a970c0162fe7a41b1970d-800wi
cLNAQ.jpg

He wanted to represent the majority Liberal voters of Massachusetts. He believed he could faithfully serve their wishes DESPITE his own personal sentiments.

He put his own partisan political and religious concerns aside to follow his bosses wishes rather than his own. He still was not pro-choice. He just was the rare public servant who has self control AND rerspect for the voters!

He governed to THEIR tastes! He served at their pleasure!

As it should be with ALL elected officials.

"Romney was no Flip Flopper, nor a RINO. He was a good and faithful public servant!"

It wasn't about Romney.

It was about his advocacy of failed republican fiscal and social policies.

It was about a Romney administration hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the voting rights of minorities.

It was about a Romney administration populated with Bush retreads, about judges appointed to the Federal courts, and about justices appointed to the Supreme Court.

Romney likely was a good and faithful public servant – but the same couldn't be said about those whom he'd have in his administration.

"Romney was no Flip Flopper, nor a RINO. He was a good and faithful public servant!"

It wasn't about Romney.

It was about his advocacy of failed republican fiscal and social policies.

It was about a Romney administration hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the voting rights of minorities.

It was about a Romney administration populated with Bush retreads, about judges appointed to the Federal courts, and about justices appointed to the Supreme Court.

Romney likely was a good and faithful public servant – but the same couldn't be said about those whom he'd have in his administration.

That is no basis for opposing Romney. He's not warranted concern in this area.

Mojo, Romney won't run again. Two of his sons are friends with a nephew of mine; they said, "no, he's done, and Mom won't allow it."

I believe that.

He could have fixed America and we'd have avoided all of this Obamanation shit since then.

We'd be well on our way to a recovery; economic and politically.

Spiritually and fraternally.

We could have hired Mitt for the same price we paid to re-hire Obama.

So Obama could he could lie to our faces, withhold information from us that might jeopardize his hold on power and further harm our standing or our future prospects and options and attempt to usurp our sovereignty.

Ugh.

Mitt Romney would NEVER have done this kind of Obama crap.

And we tried to tell you and prove to you that Obama was teh debil, but you guys needed to be right!

Crap.

Last edited:
Please, please, please vote for Romney in 2016.

3rd time's the charm, right?

Wow, is that the spirit that motivated our boys on D-Day to keep scaling that 100 ft cliff even though their fellows higher up the rappelling ropes or on the twisty shifting rope ladders were falling to their deaths or being shot from above or fragged as the Germans tossed grenades over the cliff which exploded in the Rangers' faces?

They persevered until the objective was accomplished or until they could no longer physically manage the attempt.

They saved Europe. They made it safe for freedom and liberty.

They were our heroes.

Their indomitable spirit demonstrated that day and for many tough, horrifying and unpleasant days ahead set the standard we all should want to aspire to uphold if or when the call is made to us, personally.

I see your Avi is that of an elderly man.

One who might even have fought in WWII.

Will Mitt Romney run again?

I hope so.

The "old guy" in my avatar was already in his 60s when WWII started, so no - he didn't fight. My grandfather did, though.

So what does D-Day have to do with Mittens?

Please, please, please vote for Romney in 2016.

3rd time's the charm, right?

Wow, is that the spirit that motivated our boys on D-Day to keep scaling that 100 ft cliff even though their fellows higher up the rappelling ropes or on the twisty shifting rope ladders were falling to their deaths or being shot from above or fragged as the Germans tossed grenades over the cliff which exploded in the Rangers' faces?

They persevered until the objective was accomplished or until they could no longer physically manage the attempt.

They saved Europe. They made it safe for freedom and liberty.

They were our heroes.

Their indomitable spirit demonstrated that day and for many tough, horrifying and unpleasant days ahead set the standard we all should want to aspire to uphold if or when the call is made to us, personally.

I see your Avi is that of an elderly man.

One who might even have fought in WWII.

Will Mitt Romney run again?

I hope so.

The "old guy" in my avatar was already in his 60s when WWII started, so no - he didn't fight. My grandfather did, though.

So what does D-Day have to do with Mittens?

Your post seemed to be insincere and I believe you believe the third time for Mitt trying to win your votes would be a sign, in and of itself, of futility.

My point was that one key to success can be spelled, p-e-r-s-i-s-t-e-n-c-e.

Just being persistent.

You may not understand that but those of earlier generations knew that lesson and demonstrated that dogged determination to persist until victory was achieved on D-Day.

I wanted to appeal to your memory of yesteryear (if you were the old fellow in the avi) when a majority of Americans had the Right stuff to save the world. Yet, when it came time to try once again to save America you sounded as though you were giving him, as they say, faint praise, or encouragement, with your 3rd time's the charm comment.

Now that I know that isn't actually you I will be less concerned about causing you any distress. From now on if I disagree with any of your posts I won't just let it slide out of concern that you might have a heart attack or something if I get you too excited.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Wasn't there talk of one of his sons going into politics?

So what?

You must be expecting a Liberal type reaction which would be to get excited about the prospect of his son getting into politics just because its Mitt's son.

Conservatives vote for logical reasons, primarily.

Keep that in mind.

Bad enough for a morm to lose to a black man

What in the actual fuck, Luddly.

LiberalMedia

Educate yourself.

Google mormonism and racism. Google Romeny and racism.

Look at his record on race.

Mitt Romney s Racist Farewell Blames Loss On Obama s Gifts To Minorities And Young Voters Crooks and Liars

Watch this.

Oh, Mothers and Fathers trying unsuccessfully to relate to their teenaged kids and their friends is an alien concept in your culture, I guess.

In America EVERY teen has been embarrassed by their parents trying to look or sound hip or cool.

That's not racism, asswipe.

LiberalMedia

Educate yourself.

Mitt Romney s Racist Farewell Blames Loss On Obama s Gifts To Minorities And Young Voters Crooks and Liars

Watch this.

Remembering the Time Mitt Romney Speak-Sung “Who Let the Dogs Out?”

Remembering the Time Mitt Romney Speak-Sung ldquo Who Let the Dogs Out rdquo Vanity Fair

LiberalMedia

Educate yourself.

Watch this.

Mittens
"I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." (Romney's campaign later admitted that they didn't march on the same day, or in the same city)

I believe that.

He could have fixed America and we'd have avoided all of this Obamanation shit since then.

So Obama could he could lie to our faces, withhold information from us that might jeopardize his hold on power and further harm our standing or our future prospects and options and attempt to usurp our sovereignty.

Ugh.

And we tried to tell you and prove to you that Obama was teh debil, but you guys needed to be right!

Crap.

The Romney's are self entitled asswipes

I believe that.

Ugh.

Crap.

The Romney's are self entitled asswipes

No one believes that.

You are wasting everyone's time, Guano.

Don't go away mad.

Just go away.

Forum List

Back