Romney vs. Obama What's the difference?

THE REPUBLICAN LEGACY:

States with highest percentage of residents living in poverty:

Mississippi 23.1 percent (Republican)

Arizona 21.2 percent (Republican)

New Mexico 19.3 percent (Democrat)

Arkansas 18.9 percent (Republican)

Georgia 18.4 percent (Republican)

District of Columbia 17.9 percent (Democrat)

Texas 17.3 percent (Republican)

Kentucky 17 percent (Republican)

Alabama 16.6 percent (Republican)

Source: U.S. Census Bureau

I don't like having to vote for the "lesser" of 2 evils, but that's what it's coming down to.

So let me get this straight. Vote for Romney and get a 3 trillion dollar increase in debt. Vote for Obama get 9 trillion in debt. That is a lose lose.... Why not just vote for a real fiscal conservative. I'm looking at voting for Gary Johnson at this point.

You're right....neither one will be good. Do you really thinking voting for Gary Johnson will stop either Romney or Obama from getting elected? All it will do is help Obama get elected because Johnson will pull just enough votes away from Romney to make this happen. I DEFINATELY DO NOT want Obama re-elected. I don't really know how Romney will do, but i can't imagine he would be any worse and i'm hoping he'll do better. That's all i can go on....

You're right....neither one will be good. Do you really thinking voting for Gary Johnson will stop either Romney or Obama from getting elected?

If enough people did likewise, absolutely and obviously YES! If we all fall for the 'lesser-of-two-evils' con game, again, probably not. But I'll be damned if I throw away my limited opportunity to express my opinion (in the only way our leaders ever actually hear), simply because it's likely that most of the rest of you will vote stupidly.

All it will do is help Obama get elected because Johnson will pull just enough votes away from Romney to make this happen.

This argument is utter nonsense. A vote for Johnson (or any other candidate) is not a vote for Obama. It's not a vote against Romney. In our system you can't do that. If you insist on seeing it that way, a vote for Johnson can only be seen as being equally 'against' both Romney and Obama.

We I DEFINATELY DO NOT want Obama re-elected. I don't really know how Romney will do, but i can't imagine he would be any worse and i'm hoping he'll do better.

Then you don't have much of an imagination. He probably won't be worse. Most likely, he'll likely continue the same corporatist policies as his predecessors. But I'm not going to endorse it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back