Romney v Gingrich, re: Marriage

I don't think I'm smart. I know I am. The problem is that is very hard for misogynistic twits to cope with.

Sad little man.

How do you know Joe is a mysogynist? How do you know he's sad?

Like I said, you enjoy judging the private lives of others.

Twit.

It is an observation, based on his posts around the forum... like 'politics is a guy thing', that sort of misogynistic bullshit. I think we probably have very different understandings of the words 'private lives'. If one makes sexist remarks on a public messageboard - that is not 'private life'. Private life is one's personal business - one's own marriage, relationships, etc. But making comments on a messageboard - that ain't 'private life'... you fucking idiot.

A see a strain of misandry in CG, so maybe one knows another?

Can't disagree with the GOP no-shows like Jeb, Christie, Ryan, etc. Incumbents have a huge advantage, and the MSM's coddling of BO and attack-dog style to GOP guys makes 2016 look like a smarter decision.
To his credit, Mitt calculated that he has the financial resources to compete, especially since the unemployment rate is so high, plus he has the experience of 2008. Mitt is not on the dunk tank. The MSM needs to know that most conservatives don't see or hear the liberal MSM. (We only watch FXN all day and all night)

Oh, I think he's totally on the dunk tank, the MSM just hasn't started throwing the baseballs yet. They weren't going to start throwing them until after he secured the nomination.

Except that a few baseballs got thrown early about the Cayman Islands and Bain. To devastating effect.

The MSM for the most part, is keeping their powder dry on his religion, his business practices, all the people he screwed over, his stupid, inept statements... Then they are going after him full bore...

Agree to some degree. The dunk tank only works if it affects the voters. Mitt would be dunked if they uncovered any "tax-evasion". Thats why they want to see his tax returns ASAP, and as many as possible. If I was Mitt I'd tell them to pound sand, a new paradigm, no tax returns, PERIOD.

As far as religion, business practices, etc. he said he created 110,000 new jobs. As for religion, he never attended a madrassa. Agree his statements need to be more assertive.
Saying again, most voters don't see or believe the MSM. The MSM has more sway over the young non-voters.

So does that mean you are going to stop making lists of things I say and misrepresenting them, since you don't care. Because that strikes me as an even weirder obsession.

No, it is very weird to create lists of Mormons so you won't do business with them. It's odious too. Replace "Mormons" with "Jews" - i.e., "Jews screwed me so I hate Jews and make lists of Jews so I won't do business with Jews" - and maybe you'll see what everyone else on the board sees.

That works on the assumption that everyone else on the board (actually, only folks I see whining about it are hard core Romney supporters...) see all religions as being equal. If I were to say, "I won't do business with Scientologists, because I think they are a whacky ass cult", no one would think twice about it, because most people accept that Scientology is a whacky ass cult.

Most people see Mormonism as a whacky cult, too.

That's why I have no problem exposing people like yourself. And since you brought it up, here's what I remember you - someone who says he is a Republican (lists a bunch of bullshit mispresentations that kind of show that Toro's a bit mo) - believes. I took most of it from a thread I started on Newt being a

What is misrepresented?

Wow, man, that's just kind of fucking freakish... do I need to start checking my bushes, because honestly, this is kind of the weird ass freakish stalking that usually ends with restraining orders and gunfire...

Seriously, guy, you are kind of sad, keeping lists of ways that I've offended you. That's just weird.

Agree to some degree. The dunk tank only works if it affects the voters. Mitt would be dunked if they uncovered any "tax-evasion". Thats why they want to see his tax returns ASAP, and as many as possible. If I was Mitt I'd tell them to pound sand, a new paradigm, no tax returns, PERIOD.

You can say that. But after tonight, where he lost SC by double digits because people were turned off by his attitude on taxes, I'd suspect he'll release the information really soon.

As far as religion, business practices, etc. he said he created 110,000 new jobs.

He said that, but it's probably not true. And as I have pointed out other places, destroying 100,000 good paying union jobs with benefits and replacing them with 100,000 McJobs at Staples and Domino's Cardboard Pizza isn't anything to be proud of. It's kind of what Americans are angry about, that they aren't getting the good jobs their parents have because folks like Romney got rich destorying them.

As for religion, he never attended a madrassa. Agree his statements need to be more assertive.

Um, are you implying that Obama did? When he was like, five? Come on, get real. that shit didn't fly in 2008 and it won't fly now. But to a lot of Americans, even those who vote Republican, Mormonism is just plain freaky and strange.

Saying again, most voters don't see or believe the MSM. The MSM has more sway over the young non-voters.

I think the more often you repeat something, the more often it becomes true.

Wow, man, that's just kind of fucking freakish... do I need to start checking my bushes, because honestly, this is kind of the weird ass freakish stalking that usually ends with restraining orders and gunfire...

Seriously, guy, you are kind of sad, keeping lists of ways that I've offended you. That's just weird.

Nope. Don't own a gun, and I have no desire to meet odious hateful bigots. But I do have a decent memory.

I forgot to add another.

- Reaganomics screwed the worker.

:thup:

Honestly, man, Creepy. But for the record, I'm a very large, very nasty ex-Army sergaent with a bad disposition, if you try to take your stalking to the next level...

But keep keeping your list, man. Because I think it's kind of funny, that your sort doesn't have the power in the GOP you like to think you have.

We got our answer tonight. Most of the wage slaves don't like slaving all that much.

Simple question. Leave Newtie alone in a room with your bank account and 13 year old daughter. Would either be in the same condition as you left them when you got back?

Newtie is intelligent, humorous, and completely amoral.

Is that what we want leading this nation?

Honestly, man, Creepy. But for the record, I'm a very large, very nasty ex-Army sergaent with a bad disposition, if you try to take your stalking to the next level...

But keep keeping your list, man. Because I think it's kind of funny, that your sort doesn't have the power in the GOP you like to think you have.

We got our answer tonight. Most of the wage slaves don't like slaving all that much.

Internet tough guy routine? Seriously? This isn't xbox live friend.

Simple question. Leave Newtie alone in a room with your bank account and 13 year old daughter. Would either be in the same condition as you left them when you got back?

Newtie is intelligent, humorous, and completely amoral.

Is that what we want leading this nation?

I don't have a problem with either.

I frankly don't see how you equate "failed Marriage" with "potential Pedophile".

50% of American marriages end in failure. Most within the first three years.

Internet tough guy routine? Seriously? This isn't xbox live friend.

NO, seriously, that's an accurate description... Of course, I'm also a bit on the old side, but not someone people mess with. Actually, I've been told by a lot of people they find me scary until they get to know I'm actually pretty okay.

But frankly, I do feel a need to warn off internet stalkers like Toto... because honestly, those people are kind of freaky. The ones who can't leave it at, "You have an opinon I don't share, but I kind of understand why you have it."

Wow, it's fun to watch Toro get desperate...

Seriously, man, this is what you are reduced to?

I don't care what Romney or Gingrich do to their wives.... I don't think I'd be want to be married to either one of them (even if I weren't a dude), and most women probably wouldn't want to be.

Hey, Clinton was a shitty husband. Ronald Reagan walked out on his first wife. You know, that nasty old bag who was on Falcon Crest. they were still pretty decent presidents who made the decline of America somewhat tolerable. JFK was tapping girlfriends of mobster and Russian spies... and he was awesome.

Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush were great husbands.. Don't think the good times were rolling.

More to the point, given how little gender equality there is amongst Mormons, and to divorce Mittens, she'd have to leave the church, and be ostracized, the fact she's stayed married to him isn't much to squak about.

I guess she should be happy that Mitten's venal sin isn't Lust, but Avarice. There are AmPad and GS Steel workers who wish that wasn't the case.

Personally, I'm rather fond of Wrath as the seven deadlies go..

bologna.jpg

Romney

Romney gave a personal account Sunday of his wife's multiple sclerosis (MS) diagnosis in a "Fox News Sunday" interview. . . .

"Probably the toughest time of my life was standing there with Ann, as we hugged each other and the diagnosis came," said Romney, the former governor of Massachusetts.

Ann Romney was diagnosed with MS in 1998. . . . After explaining the diagnosis, the doctor left the office to give the couple private time together. Romney then described hugging his wife and telling her, "as long as it's not something fatal, I'm just fine."

"I'm happy in life as long as I've got my soul mate with me," Romney added.

Romney said that Ann Romney, who also had breast cancer, has recovered most of her health, but at the time it was "really difficult" for her. She was unable to care for her family in the ways she had grown accustomed, such as cooking meals. Caring for her family, Romney said, "was what gave meaning to her day to day activities."

"Look, I don't care what the meals are like," Romney described telling Ann Romney at the time. "I like cold cereal and peanut butter sandwiches. We can do fine with that as long as we have each other."

Gingrich

[Marianne] said when Gingrich admitted to a six-year affair with a Congressional aide, he asked her if she would share him with the other woman, Callista, who is now married to Gingrich.

"And I just stared at him and he said, 'Callista doesn't care what I do,' " Marianne Gingrich told ABC News. "He wanted an open marriage and I refused."

The Ex Factor - WSJ.com

As a general rule, I try to avoid judging people on their private lives - although I will confess that Newt makes that quite hard.

Please dont say Newt and hard in the same post. It just makes me, uncomfortable.

You sound like a genuine internet pussy.

We know you have a nasty disposition. You display it every time you're here.

"Fuck I hate Jews. Greedy, sniveling bloodsucking parasitic banker Jews. Oh wait, did I say 'Jews?' I meant to say 'Mormons.'"

:thup:

Outstanding.

You sound like a genuine internet pussy.

Nah.

Joe reminds me of the South Africans I met when I lived in London during the time of apartheid. Nice, congenial, friendly and racist as you could possibly imagine.

"Fuck I hate Jews. Greedy, sniveling bloodsucking parasitic banker Jews. Oh wait, did I say 'Jews?' I meant to say 'Mormons.'"

Outstanding.

Why do you feel the need to insult the Jews, who are decent and honorable people, by comparing them to the Mormons, who are a bunch of fools taken in by a scam.

Judaism is a religion. Mormonism is a cult. Learn the difference.

Joe reminds me of the South Africans I met when I lived in London during the time of apartheid. Nice, congenial, friendly and racist as you could possibly imagine.

If you really have a problem with my criticism of Mormonism, why don't you take on my criticisms of Mormonism, instead of drawing false analogies...

Here, I'll even start you off, "Joe, you are totally wrong about mormonism because..."

And fill in where I am wrong about anything I've actually said about them.

We know Joseph Smith was a con man. He was convicted of fraud in 1825 in New York State.

We know that the Book of Abraham isn't an account of Abraham in Egypt. It's a book about how to embalm a body.

We know that there were no Hebrews living in ancient America.

We know Smith illegally married 34 other women, including girls as young as 14.

Now, I don't think silly beliefs and immoral actions suddenly become okay if you call them a religion. I've been equally critical of the Catholic Church and its actions in protecting pedophile priests (and most of my relatives are still practicing Catholics and agree with me.)

Religion does not cover up evil or stupid. It might even make them a little worse.

Outstanding.

Why do you feel the need to insult the Jews, who are decent and honorable people, by comparing them to the Mormons, who are a bunch of fools taken in by a scam.

Judaism is a religion. Mormonism is a cult. Learn the difference.

You're hatred is because you got fucked by Mormons. Why should we think your pathologies would be any different if you'd been fucked by Jews?

You're hatred is because you got fucked by Mormons. Why should we think your pathologies would be any different if you'd been fucked by Jews?

After the whole incident of 1983, I really didn't give Mormons a whole lot of thought. Had too many things going on in my life. Didn't even spend a lot of time investigating what they actually believed until the late 1990's. After all, I live in IL, a state where we shot Joseph Smith like a diseased dog and don't have a lot of them to encounter.

Funny story. I started investigating the crazy when someone pointed out the truly awful 1970's Sci-Fi series Battlestar Galatica was secretly full of Mormon propaganda. And being a big SF fan, I started to investigate a bit further. And yup, BSG was full of the crap.

Then someone got insulted that I referred to LDS as a "Cult". So I did a bit more research to justify the notion that they are indeed a cult. (If the freakish, blank stares of the ones I encountered in 1983 weren't evidence enough.)

Now, frankly, I wouldn't give them that much thought now, if it wasn't for their constant attempts to try to interfer in our politics while avoiding any scrutiny. I'm suspicious of people who hide what they believe. I think the one thing I've established here is that I say what I think, and I don't care who gets offended.

Go back to my first thread. I said I would offend both the left and the right at times.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/174733-joe-from-chicago.html

What is more amusing is the people who responded to me... who are the most angry with me now, even though I was pretty clear what I was about.

Forum List

Back