Romney uses wife’s m.s. And missing child

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY USES WIFE’S M.S. AND MISSING CHILD

To show he is human. We all know he is human but if he thinks he needs to show his human side he should first become a Community Organizer and then a Neighbor Watch Captain and really get to know people. His time as a missionary don’t seem to have help his compassion for humanity? Giving part of his money to charity is not the same as volunteering to serve in soup lines. Obama has succeeded partly because of his experience as a Community Organizer. Community service experience should be a pre-requisite for President. We have had a businessman that screwed up the country, and we don't need another to finish the job Bush started.:eusa_hand:

Using his wife’s illness which claimed was “life threatening” is a true. If it is “life threatening” maybe he should concentrate on her time left instead of the affairs of this country. Just as Santorum should spend all his time with his disabled daughter.

I am a 72 year old woman with MS for 30 years, confined to a power chair for the last 5 years and is still 100% independent. MS is not a death sentence but it is a hard illness to deal with because he causes so many different symptoms, but with medications that can be controlled. I have not been able to tolerate any of the MS medication and manage to control it by a good balance diet and steroids during twice a year exacerbations. One of the symptom of MS is fatigue and when it hits you are incapacitated and the job as a First Lady can be time consuming and tiring. Romney is putting his own interest before his wifes. She needs all his support now that she is also getting older and MS do progress with age. Lets do him a favor and don't elect him.:eusa_whistle:

PS.
Don't Nuns and Monks wear Hoodies?

Romney had two jobs working as a security guard . His first job was a security guard at a Chrysler plant.
Then a 2nd time as a night security guard while he attended Stanford University.
I think she will be able to handle the duties of first lady, MS and survivor of breast cancer, makes you pretty strong,if she can do that,she can also do her duties .

Forum List

Back