Romney used to be an LDS bishop

Ah, here comes more ignorance and bigotry from the left - as expected. One can only hope more lefties consider this a winning campaign strategy.

Isn't if funny how they always have an opinion on things they know absolutely nothing about?

What's funny is how rw's make up lies about our president while they refuse to educate themselves about their own candidate. Anyone who actually reads about Mitten's religion or his history wouldn't even consider actually voting for him.
Any BIGOT would do that.

And, you're a bigot.

Ah, here comes more ignorance and bigotry from the left - as expected. One can only hope more lefties consider this a winning campaign strategy.

Isn't if funny how they always have an opinion on things they know absolutely nothing about?

What's funny is how rw's make up lies about our president while they refuse to educate themselves about their own candidate. Anyone who actually reads about Mitten's religion or his history wouldn't even consider actually voting for him.

Tell me brainiac, how much did his religion play a part in his governorship? Zilch. Tell me how much did Obama's sitting under Rev. Wright paly a part in his presidency? Lots. Pull your head out of your ass before you sufficate you idiot.

The way I understand it, the Bishop in an LDS church is kinda like a pastor. However, it's not a lifetime appointment.

Bishop is the highest priesthood office of the Aaronic priesthood in the Latter Day Saint movement, and is leader of the Aaronic priesthood in a given ward or congregation. It is almost always held by one who already holds the Melchizedek Priesthood office of high priest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_(Latter_Day_Saints)

... and you want THIS in your Prez?

The way I understand it, the Bishop in an LDS church is kinda like a pastor. However, it's not a lifetime appointment.

Bishop is the highest priesthood office of the Aaronic priesthood in the Latter Day Saint movement, and is leader of the Aaronic priesthood in a given ward or congregation. It is almost always held by one who already holds the Melchizedek Priesthood office of high priest.

Why the Hell do you care? In case you hadn't noticed, we all have the freedom to follow whatever religion we so wish. How about you actually present an argument against him based on policies, instead of bitching about the fact that he's held office within his church?

Do you have a point to make other than demonstrating your bigotry?

Tell me brainiac, how much did his religion play a part in his governorship? Zilch.

Tell me how much did Obama's sitting under Rev. Wright paly a part in his presidency?

ZILCH.

Unlike you, President Obama has his own ideas, and doesn't need a Rev. Wright to provide them

Tell me brainiac, how much did his religion play a part in his governorship? Zilch.

Tell me how much did Obama's sitting under Rev. Wright paly a part in his presidency?

ZILCH.

Unlike you, President Obama has his own ideas, and doesn't need a Rev. Wright to provide them

You ain't kiddin' he has his own ideas. Any they are strange indeed!

I don't care if he's a voodoo witch doctor, the Pope, or whatever. I can't vote for him because the only consistent position he's ever held on to is that he deserves to be president. How can you trust anything that comes out of his mouth? He says the exact opposite within 24 hours.

ZILCH.

It is just a coincidence that obama's ideas are the same as Rev. Wright's ideas.

Why the Hell do you care? In case you hadn't noticed, we all have the freedom to follow whatever religion we so wish. How about you actually present an argument against him based on policies, instead of bitching about the fact that he's held office within his church?

Because he's one of the idiot liberals who thinks the seperation of church and state means that faith is something to be totally avoided in life. Liberals have real difficulty understanding the constitution in general.

I don't care if he's a voodoo witch doctor, the Pope, or whatever. I can't vote for him because the only consistent position he's ever held on to is that he deserves to be president. How can you trust anything that comes out of his mouth? He says the exact opposite within 24 hours.
It worked for Obama. Only Mitt actually has experience.

Forum List

Back