Romney up ONE POINT in Ohio and TIED in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin,

In a philosophical way it's interesting that our country is so evenly divided

It's weird I mean 50-50 basically. I guess (duh) when you have 2 parties they are going to split but 50/50.

I think it's been 70/30 democrats for most of the time but conservatives are slowly gaining momentum.

No matter how much the media and hollyweirds and Bruce Springsteen (oh brother) try to bring you over, in the end, people want a more civil society and more money in our pockets and pride in our country.
in end america is divided by red and blue and very few elections are they not.

Not to worry, Obama's internal poll has him with a comfortable lead in both Ohio and Pennsylvania.
well hope their right., but pa going to be fight to line and obama team got to go their big style tuesday

You may put Pennsylvania in Obama's camp come tomorrow, make no mistake about that.
They'll like Romney a lot better after the election when he brings manufacturing back to the USA. I hope they reopen the PA steel mills that made such good things back in the last century. At least they will get some jobs back and can feed and clothe their families again. They used to make the world's finest metal.

well hope their right., but pa going to be fight to line and obama team got to go their big style tuesday

You may put Pennsylvania in Obama's camp come tomorrow, make no mistake about that.
They'll like Romney a lot better after the election when he brings manufacturing back to the USA. I hope they reopen the PA steel mills that made such good things back in the last century. At least they will get some jobs back and can feed and clothe their families again. They used to make the world's finest metal.

Sure he will...NOT

infographic.jpg

:rofl:

ladies and Gents, Real Clear Politics has by far the best polling data to be found. I suggest you go there and let the political hacks duke it out over these "internal" polls.

very true, but the polls always favor democrats and this year they're on the 2008 model....good luck in getting that

I think Romney's internals are probably correct, as evidenced by the fact that Bill Clinton was doing a bus tour in Pennsylvania yesterday, Biden has been hitting up Ohio hard and Obama was in Madison, Wisconsin trying to drum up support before jetting off to Ohio and Iowa. Last year at this time Obama was campaigning in Indiana. Why would he be trying to drum up support in states he won handily in 2008 (14 in PA, 10 in WI, 9.5 in IA and 5 in OH) if those states weren't close?

I think Romney's internals are probably correct, as evidenced by the fact that Bill Clinton was doing a bus tour in Pennsylvania yesterday, Biden has been hitting up Ohio hard and Obama was in Madison, Wisconsin trying to drum up support before jetting off to Ohio and Iowa. Last year at this time Obama was campaigning in Indiana. Why would he be trying to drum up support in states he won handily in 2008 (14 in PA, 10 in WI, 9.5 in IA and 5 in OH) if those states weren't close?
i have to agree. the fact that stephanie cutler admitted pa was tight was very worrying and negative sign for me for obama.

the fact is if romney wins pa he has won the election. simple as that.

Forum List

Back