Romney up ONE POINT in Ohio and TIED in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin,

Any campaign that starts releasing internal poll numbers is incredibly desperate.

Last edited:
ladies and Gents, Real Clear Politics has by far the best polling data to be found. I suggest you go there and let the political hacks duke it out over these "internal" polls.

Not to worry, Obama's internal poll has him with a comfortable lead in both Ohio and Pennsylvania.
well hope their right., but pa going to be fight to line and obama team got to go their big style tuesday

You may put Pennsylvania in Obama's camp come tomorrow, make no mistake about that.

ladies and Gents, Real Clear Politics has by far the best polling data to be found. I suggest you go there and let the political hacks duke it out over these "internal" polls.
jake tapper said most important poll is on tuesday night. that is true and we know more then

In a philosophical way it's interesting that our country is so evenly divided

It's weird I mean 50-50 basically. I guess (duh) when you have 2 parties they are going to split but 50/50.

I think it's been 70/30 democrats for most of the time but conservatives are slowly gaining momentum.

No matter how much the media and hollyweirds and Bruce Springsteen (oh brother) try to bring you over, in the end, people want a more civil society and more money in our pockets and pride in our country.

You know it's bad if even Romney internal polls can only say Romney is up by 1 point in Ohio.

Forum List

Back