Romney up by only 5 in MT; 9 in AZ. Very Interesting....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candycorn, Sep 14, 2012.

1. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
  2. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    I'm beginning to think the Republicans never wanted to win the Presidency in 2012. I'd say it's pretty much a certainty that whichever party wins in November will not win in 2016.

3. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    I dont belive the polls... not even when Romney is "said" to be ahead.

There is too much bullshit that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is doing that should have him down by 20 points everywhere... so I dont buy any of it.

Just one trollz opinion though.

4. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    The polls pretty much reflect the way the country feels about him. He's a good President; not great. The facts bear that out.

5. Greenbeard

Greenbeard Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,323
    Perhaps you're a tad out of the mainstream.

6. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    The real clear politics poll has Romney up by +10.3 Arizona and up by +11.0 in Montana if Obama has a three or four point lead in a state the left calls it a slam dunk for Obama Romney has a double digit and the states are getting tighter.LMAO
    [​IMG]

7. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    Montana and Arizona should be slam dunks for Romney. All I'm saying is the race is getting tighter. It shows the shallowness of the support Romney has from people like you...remember: people on this board called him a "shitty choice", "windsock", "king flip-flopper", and "turd."

His unfavorability being higher than his favorables in MONTANA should emphasize that nicely.

I'm sure MT an AZ will be in Romney's column come election day but the fact that Obama is narrowing his advantage is a harbinger of doom for the Romney campaign.

8. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,459
    McCain never even got 50% of the vote in Montana in 2008 so Romney is polling better than he performed. And 53-44 is exactly what the result was between McCain and Obama.

9. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,029
    Where is he narrowing the lead he trails by double digits in both states that is not narrowing. On a personal note you can take that shallowness comment and shove it just because I am not a blind partisan who try's to spin everything in one candidates favor does not translate to shallow and you might remember people have said the exact same type of things about Obama.

10. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,045
    The recent polls cited in the OP differ but we'll see I suppose. That any poll is showing him within striking distance in Montana should explain to you just what a walloping the Governor is in for this November.

The support for Romney is nearly non existent. The support for the Republican nominee is strong though. He'd be doing worse than the Libertarian candidate if he didn't have a "R" next to his name. You know it too. Fortunately for the Democrats, the TEA party has infected the GOP, pushed it to the right, and the GOP rank and file did the rest. So you gave up the moderates at the behest of the TEA party then offended labor, blacks, Hispanics, the poor, and women all on your own.

But on a personal note,

Tell me specifically what the single best idea Romney offers you as a supposed Romney supporter. Remember, be specific. In other words, put some quantitative data behind your statement.