Romney up by 8 over NoBama

and thank god all many of these college grads are moving back in with their parents,,,then come november, they will see how the dem's are rigging the economy on purpose and their parents will tell thier son/daughter that if they want a job, vote for Romeny.

I can't wait to turn on my tv someday and on the news I hear "latest polls now give Romney a ten point lead over Obama" David Axlerod and Howard Dean are in a secret meeting trying to find more racial groups to accuse the Republicans of hating.

Nothing would be worse than another 4 years of Obama. But with the MSM still giddy over him, and half the country looking for more handouts... I wouldn't trust any polls.

Sure it's early but the trend is fun.

====================:lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 42% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

only in Rasmussen BizarroWorld...

Bizarro_(Superman_Animated).png

Last edited:
Rasmussen is interesting when considering local voting areas.

RCP though is still the best, in my opinion, for the general feelings of regions and the country.

This is going to be a tight race.

Barry's not looking for a billion dollar campaign war chest to spend it exclusively on adverstising.
He pocketed two million dollars in donations in the 24 hours after he made his 'announcement' and he picked up 15 million at George Clooney's.
He needs those dollars to overturn the results in the close states and fund the subsequent recounts. Discovering all those uncounted ballots a la Washington State, Gregoire (D) vs Rossi (R), where numerous bags of uncounted Democratic ballots were discovered hanging from the mid and upper level branches of that states sequoias and redwoods or in Minnesota, Franken (D) vs Coleman (R), where again numerous bags of uncounted Democratic ballots kept turning up mysteriously in the headliners and inflated spare tires of Democratic poll workers cars and in Connecticut, in Malloy (D) vs Foly, where a bag of 10,000 uncounted, exclusively Democratic ballots turned up mysteriously 36 hours after the polls closed behind the boarded up front windows of one of that city's many vacant Main Street store fronts, doesn't come cheap, you know. If you think the events of Putin vs the Russian people or Ahmadinejad vs the Iranian people were amusing after their respective election victories, wait till this November. DHS didn't buy 450 million hollow point rounds for no specific reason.

RCP though is still the best, in my opinion, for the general feelings of regions and the country.

RCP isn't a polling company, they just compile other people's polls...

Joe, you remind me as Will Ferrell playing Joe Biden on SNL. Of course you are right above, but it doesn't apply to the discussion.

Joe, you remind me as Will Ferrell playing Joe Biden on SNL. Of course you are right above, but it doesn't apply to the discussion.

YOu cited RCP as the best polling company when they don't poll.

And frankly, they are pretty much a RW whack site. Oh, they'll occassionally link to a Krugman column for "balance", but they are really about as much a bunch of whacks as TownHall or HotAir.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 42% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

The trend is on!!!! :D

lets see what the polls will be in early june when we get another crappy jobs report while Obama is still talking about the gay life as our economy will still resemble the titanic ten miles from the ice-burg.

President Obama 1.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Rasmussen definately an outlier on this poll.

Don't get your hopes up, Rocks....it's all over but the shouting.

Rasmussen is the one who polls likely voters....not just the registered voters.

The trend is on!!!! :D

And, for Obama....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZ9WVBXBvw]The Heat is On - Glenn Frey - YouTube[/ame]

YOu cited RCP as the best polling company when they don't poll.
I wrote, "RCP though is still the best, in my opinion, for the general feelings of regions and the country." Nothing about polling company. So you are noe JoeB-Biden. You are the equivalent of his flatulent mouth on the Board.

Last edited:
lets see what the polls will be in early june when we get another crappy jobs report while Obama is still talking about the gay life as our economy will still resemble the titanic ten miles from the ice-burg.

Nah, our economic life does not depend on ice bergs but on whether Europe can weather the storm. If it can't, then we worry about the economic ice bergs.

Here, you are right about "crappy jobs" reports. If Romney can smoothe the hazing fiasco (don't believe it was not a serious gaffe) and concentrate on economics, he may get into less choppy waters.

Forum List

Back