Romney up by 8 over NoBama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sure it's early but the trend is fun.

====================:lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 42% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

In other news, if you type 'bully' in news.google.com, Mitt is the first story to come up, with 3,216 links. How wonderful is that.

You pitiful lying bullshit is coming back to bite you in your putrid assess.. that's how wonderful that is..

In other news, if you type 'bully' in news.google.com, Mitt is the first story to come up, with 3,216 links. How wonderful is that.

You pitiful lying bullshit is coming back to bite you in your putrid assess.. that's how wonderful that is..

Your nap was too short, and nobody changed you afterwards. Gracious, you're cranky.

Newt Gingrich says he will join the campaign trail for Mitt Romney next week with two events in Georgia, including the state’s GOP convention.
Gingrich, the former House speaker who represented Georgia, last week suspended his 2012 GOP presidential campaign. Gingrich won only two primaries in his campaign – Georgia and South Carolina.
A Gingrich campaign spokesman told CNN on Friday night about plans to help Romney, the likely GOP presidential nominee, starting at the GOP convention next weekend. He also reportedly will campaign for Romney in Las Vegas.
Gingrich has said he fully backs Romney and did so in his May 2 exit speech, though the endorsement seemed less than overwhelming.
“I am asked sometimes is Mitt Romney conservative enough?” Gingrich said. “And my answer is simple – compared to Barack Obama? This is not a choice between Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan. This is a choice between Mitt Romney and the most radical leftist president in American history."

Read more: Gingrich campaigning for Romney | Fox News

Sure it's early but the trend is fun.

====================:lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 42% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

President Obama 1.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Rasmussen definately an outlier on this poll.

Newt Gingrich says he will join the campaign trail for Mitt Romney next week with two events in Georgia, including the state’s GOP convention.
Gingrich, the former House speaker who represented Georgia, last week suspended his 2012 GOP presidential campaign. Gingrich won only two primaries in his campaign – Georgia and South Carolina.
A Gingrich campaign spokesman told CNN on Friday night about plans to help Romney, the likely GOP presidential nominee, starting at the GOP convention next weekend. He also reportedly will campaign for Romney in Las Vegas.
Gingrich has said he fully backs Romney and did so in his May 2 exit speech, though the endorsement seemed less than overwhelming.
“I am asked sometimes is Mitt Romney conservative enough?” Gingrich said. “And my answer is simple – compared to Barack Obama? This is not a choice between Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan. This is a choice between Mitt Romney and the most radical leftist president in American history."

Read more: Gingrich campaigning for Romney | Fox News

Did Newtie promise Governor Romney the moon?

Well of course he's "up".

Stooopid rw's will believe anything - like the stooopid telephone thread.

People who use their heads know better.

I wonder just how desperate Democrats will become..mmm

There are many Democrats that I know personally that have seen enough of this Chicago tactics bullshit already and won't vote at all.

I wonder just how desperate Democrats will become..mmm

There are many Democrats that I know personally that have seen enough of this Chicago tactics bullshit already and won't vote at all.

Battleground states.

At 253, the President only needs 17 more for 270.

Ohio President Obama 4.6 EV 18

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 0.5 EV 29

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 3.2 EV 13

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5 EV 4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 7.0 EV 20

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 4.0 EV 9

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama