Romney up by +4

Rasmussen and Fox polls are FOS, and throw off RCP.

Even within the polling industry Rasumussen is considered a good poll.

As usual, you only type a full lines of bull that reflect that fact that you don't like his results.

Wha wha wha goes Franco.....

Then....

Dupes,
Pubs,
Idiots,
Blah,
Blah,
Blah.....

Nobody takes you seriously.

Please move to Cuba with your family. You'll love the health care.

And we will be lucky to be rid of your sorry welfare riding ass.

Rasmussen and Fox polls are FOS, and throw off RCP.

I don't know how FOX tracks with reality, but the Rasmussen poll is generally the one that is closest to actual election results the day before the election. There really isn't another way to test polling accuracy.

agreed, all media polls are unreliable sooner or later, abc, wapo, AP, wall st Jou. , Fox all of them...gallup ras and few others do it for a living and they are the only 2 that poll every 4 days.
Gallup just published a 2% lead for Romney. That is not very decisive in my mind.

April 16, 2012
Mitt Romney is supported by 47% of national registered voters and Barack Obama by 45% in the inaugural Gallup Daily tracking results from April 11-15. Both Obama and Romney are supported by 90% of their respective partisans.

People are worried about gas prices.

Pick the poll you like and believe in it. Tomorrow, do the same thing. And tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Meanwhile, ignore the facts that indicate Mittens would take this country down in flames all but overnight. Instead, believe the lies about President Obama.

Good. Now you're a right winger - Just like the idiots who voted for geeDumb.

Down in flames overnight?

Where in Romney extensive history of eliminating corruption, waste, etc. is there any evidence that he would destroy the country overnight?:) Just wondering.

Pick the poll you like and believe in it. Tomorrow, do the same thing. And tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Meanwhile, ignore the facts that indicate Mittens would take this country down in flames all but overnight. Instead, believe the lies about President Obama.

Good. Now you're a right winger - Just like the idiots who voted for geeDumb.

My, we are a little drama queen, aren't we? :lol:

If Romney were up by a solid 10 points, it would not matter.

These freaking election cycles go on forever.

I can hardly wait for November 10th 2012, when Hillary will announce her candidacy in 2016.

I am so happy I could just s&&t. :doubt:

Forum List

Back