Romney up by +4

No, that's the Rasmussen tracking poll. The RCP average has Romney down by 2.6%.

Yes, my bad... however like I pointed out to Zander Rasmussen is the only one reporting today and they have him jumping 2+ points in as many days.

Pick the poll you like and believe in it. Tomorrow, do the same thing. And tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Meanwhile, ignore the facts that indicate Mittens would take this country down in flames all but overnight. Instead, believe the lies about President Obama.

Good. Now you're a right winger - Just like the idiots who voted for geeDumb.

Rasmussen and Fox polls are FOS, and throw off RCP.

I don't know how FOX tracks with reality, but the Rasmussen poll is generally the one that is closest to actual election results the day before the election. There really isn't another way to test polling accuracy.

Last edited:
Pick the poll you like and believe in it. Tomorrow, do the same thing. And tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Meanwhile, ignore the facts that indicate Mittens would take this country down in flames all but overnight. Instead, believe the lies about President Obama.

Which lies would you like me to believe?

That he is undermining business by suing Boeing and shutting down Gibson?

That he imposed an illegal moratorium on drilling and then enforced it in violation of a court order?

That he lied about the Supreme Court in his State of the Union address?

That there are 3,800,000 fewer Americans working today than there were 4 years ago?

Oh wait... I'm sorry. Those are all facts. What are the lies do you think people are believing?

It's April.

And EARLY. ROMNEY hasn't even been Nominated...and neither Convention has happened.

Exactly! This is bad news for an incumbent president.

As to the Rasmussen naysayers? They hit closer then all the rest of the polls- that said I accept the average after the rest report...

ABC is the one that is always way out there in never never land~

Rasmussen and Fox polls are FOS, and throw off RCP.

I don't know how FOX tracks with reality, but the Rasmussen poll is generally the one that is closest to actual election results the day before the election. There really isn't another way to test polling accuracy.

agreed, all media polls are unreliable sooner or later, abc, wapo, AP, wall st Jou. , Fox all of them...gallup ras and few others do it for a living and they are the only 2 that poll every 4 days.

It's April.

And EARLY. ROMNEY hasn't even been Nominated...and neither Convention has happened.

Exactly! This is bad news for an incumbent president.

As to the Rasmussen naysayers? They hit closer then all the rest of the polls- that said I accept the average after the rest report...

ABC is the one that is always way out there in never never land~

And there will be more bad news for Obama between then and now...it's early...his fortunes are tarnishing.

Remember this the NEXT ONE that you post shall you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back