Romney: Uninsured can take ambulance to the emergency room

“Well, we do provide care for people who don’t have insurance,” Romney told interviewer Scott Pelley. “If someone has a heart attack, they don’t sit in their apartment and die. We pick them up in an ambulance, and take them to the hospital, and give them care. And different states have different ways of providing for that care.”

Romney: Uninsured have emergency rooms

----------------------------------------

WOW! That sounds fantastic. I thought the Emergency Room could cost anywhere from 10 to hundreds of times the cost of visiting a doctor. Guess I was wrong. It must be "FREE". The Emergency Room is "FREE".

---------------------------------------

Uninsured children in the emergency department tend to get less care than those with coverage, a team of researchers at the Children’s Hospital in Boston recently found. Their results, published in the Journal of Pediatrics, showed that uninsured kids were 22 percent less likely to receive tests, undergo procedures or receive prescription medication.

The emergency department is not health insurance

-----------------------------------------

I know, I know, "Let them die". It's the "Right Wing American Christian" way.

Right wingers on the USMB will attack Obama. When are they going to support Mitt Romney? At least tell us what he stands for and not what you "imagine" he stands for.

Well, son, if you're sitting at home having chest pains and a heart attack you'd be a fucking fool to visit your doctor's office, but then we already had a good idea that you are indeed a fucking fool. Kerry on!

Hopefully, you would have visited the doctor before the symptoms got that bad. Unless of course, you had no health care. Then you would just have to die. The Republican's Plan all along.

No dumbass, heart attacks are very sudden and come mostly without warning, even AFTER you've just visited you doctor's office and got your tongue depressed. So you sit there in your chair and wait for the doctor's office to take you, no skin off my nose.

What's so wrong about a conservative believing in limited government? We don't believe that the government should be taking care of people, period.

What part of fiscal conservatism don't you understand? If Romney's a conservative, he will be cutting benefits. Understand this!

Forum List

Back