Romney to wipe floor with Obama's ass tonight

Obama can't "learn" how to be presidential in just over a week. He can't "learn" how to have an American heart. He's been clouded and infiltrated with muslim hatred his entire life. For half of his lousy life his mentor was that pig, Jeremiah Wright. Obama isn't smart enough to effectively pull it off.

Additionally, he's put all presidential responsibilities aside to TRAIN for tonight. It will be quite a show, my best guess. I look forward to it and wish him ill will in abundance.

obama ran out on the training for this night, same as he did last time. He wanted to have beer and pizza with his campaign workers.

Maybe Romney can wipe a clean floor, and Ryan can clean a clean pot. That'll show their phony compassionate conservatism.

Perhaps Mittens will be man enough to explain why he threatened a woman expulsion from her church, if she didn't give up her child.
maybe true man but polls don,t look good man. Obama behind nationally in both gallup and pew by four points

one more bad peformance and i think i be giving up man.

I always thought that the election would come down to the wire. It'll come down to the ground game, and since most courts have tossed out the wingnut voter suppression scams, advantage Obama.

Obama can't "learn" how to be presidential in just over a week. He can't "learn" how to have an American heart. He's been clouded and infiltrated with muslim hatred his entire life. For half of his lousy life his mentor was that pig, Jeremiah Wright. Obama isn't smart enough to effectively pull it off.

Additionally, he's put all presidential responsibilities aside to TRAIN for tonight. It will be quite a show, my best guess. I look forward to it and wish him ill will in abundance.

obama ran out on the training for this night, same as he did last time. He wanted to have beer and pizza with his campaign workers.
well if romney dominates obama same way as last debate then the election is over and we have a new president.

Maybe Romney can wipe a clean floor, and Ryan can clean a clean pot. That'll show their phony compassionate conservatism.

Perhaps Mittens will be man enough to explain why he threatened a woman expulsion from her church, if she didn't give up her child.
maybe true man but polls don,t look good man. Obama behind nationally in both gallup and pew by four points

I always thought that the election would come down to the wire. It'll come down to the ground game, and since most courts have tossed out the wingnut voter suppression scams, advantage Obama.
well true but for it to get down to ground game and stay close he has to show up tonight . if he messes up again however good ground game will not matter as romney will pull clear in polls and in swing states.

everything on the line tonight. biggest night he had for some time.

well true but for it to get down to ground game and stay close he has to show up tonight . if he messes up again however good ground game will not matter as romney will pull clear in polls and in swing states.

Obama is already winning the ground game. He has a 4 to 1 edge with early voting.

Obama is already winning the ground game. He has a 4 to 1 edge with early voting.
well maybe he is ohio but not case with every swing state. so even victory in ohio will not be good enough if he does not win quite a few other swing states.

dems in ohio also want president to peform better tonight. uk daily telegraph been speaking to people in dunkirk ohio and one dem said president need to step up to plate tonight

without that even a good ground game in ohio won,t be enough to save him.

Mitt Romney would love another debate like the last one. President Barack Obama most certainly would not.

Twenty-one days before Election Day, Debate Two comes as both candidates seek to break out of a neck-and-neck national race with the type of debate performance and vision that could help sway a narrow band of undecided voters in a handful of crucial states.

Romney needs to reinforce his case that he's an agent of change and raise further doubts about Obama's economic tenure in the face of some positive signs of recovery. Obama must reverse the corrosive story line ignited by his lame performance in the first debate and make a convincing case for four more years of his presidency

Bye-Bye Obama ,start packing........:clap2::clap2:

View attachment 21813

Dream about it. That's the only place it will happen.

Forum List

Back