Romney To Vets: 'The World Is Not Safe,' Requires Powerful American Military

Not surprising considering that Mealy Mouth Mittens has said he will get us into at least two more wars.

And, just like Vietnam, he'll be hiding out in the lap of luxury.

Not surprising considering that Mealy Mouth Mittens has said he will get us into at least two more wars.

And, just like Vietnam, he'll be hiding out in the lap of luxury.
So the score would be:
Bush 2 Wars
Obama 5 Wars
Romney 7 Wars?

But he wouldn't be hiding, he'd be THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF!

Anyone who thinks the world is safe should just take their front doors off their houses before going to bed.

More warmongering bullshit from wingnuts - who have played a major role in making the world less safe! Wingnuts love war-profiteering.

Romney To Vets: 'The World Is Not Safe,' Requires Powerful American Military

Republican War Profiteering - YouTube

I see you still refuse to question and investigate your sources, and fall back to accepting whatever your biased source hands you. Shame because you could be an intelligent poster - if only you would stop being such a cowardly partisan hack. You have my pity.

So, the world's is safe and requires a weak U.S. military?

God you folks are stupid.

Democrats believe that if we are weak enough, we won't be worth attacking. No one is much interested in declaring war on Paraguay for instance.

Anyone who thinks the world is safe should just take their front doors off their houses before going to bed.

Went to bed last night with the front door standing open. Does that count?

I like the sound of it.
Because I believe it's quite true.
Bravo for Romney. :thup:

Of course it's true. Its always been true, and it will always be true. Regardless, more military spending won't make us safer. But continuing to increase spending on defense can hurt us financially, making us weaker. What we need is more smart military spending. Keeping bases open all over the world isn't smart. Making more jets, when our air power is unchallenged, isn't smart.

So, the world's is safe and requires a weak U.S. military?

God you folks are stupid.

The Constitution mandates a permanent navy..and a part time army.

The reasons outlined for war are to PROTECT from invasion and put down insurrections.

The Constitution also mandates that the US adhere to the law of nations and fight pirates.

That's it.

Do we really need to spend as much as the rest of the world does on military?
Or is this just another example of inefficiency in government?

Yes build up that military. I'm buying the 2014 1/2 Mustang GT500 for my 50th birthday and I want to pay cash. The defense contractors, for which I work, know how to strong arm the gravy train.

Forum List

Back