Romney to endorse McCain

Steerpike

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2007
This is according to CNN. If his delegate go with the endorsement, that will just about do it for the Huckster.

Bad news for Rush, Hannity, and Coulter. They really got shat on by Romney.

I guess it just goes to show how politically ignorant they really are, which kinda says something about their followers (aka, 90% of this messageboard).

The Romster had to.

The Republicans are on the verge of a real hiding. If the hacks want to keep all their patronage spots, the only hope is to close ranks. If they splinter, they're dead.

I guess it just goes to show how politically ignorant they really are, which kinda says something about their followers (aka, 90% of this messageboard).

So how are conservatives politically ignorant? Please tell me this.. :rolleyes:

Sorry we like to keep the money we work hard for and we dont cut and run like you liberals do..

I thought maybe he spend some of his money to defend the country as we are in grave danger and scared or something like that and we need to unify and build a fortress and hide there cause they're coming to get us or something like that. The big sissy oughta go back and hide in a tunnel at Salt Lake.

I thought maybe he spend some of his money to defend the country as we are in grave danger and scared or something like that and we need to unify and build a fortress and hide there cause they're coming to get us or something like that. The big sissy oughta go back and hide in a tunnel at Salt Lake.

Nah ... all he's got to do is stick his head in the sand right next to you ....

Do try and keep up, junior ... this messageboard hasn't been 90% conservative in a LONG time.

Ignorant period works for you, regardless your political beliefs.

We could always go back to the days of Clinton and let terrorist bomb a warship(USS Cole) and bomb our embassies around the world(Kenya and Nariobi) and do nothing of consquence. Then stick our heads between our ass cheeks and retreat when they kill a few of our soliders(Somali)!

We could always go back to the days of Clinton and let terrorist bomb a warship(USS Cole) and bomb our embassies around the world(Kenya and Nariobi) and do nothing of consquence. Then stick our heads between our ass cheeks and retreat when they kill a few of our soliders(Somali)!

Remember Pearl Harbor. Americans in the late 1930's up to Pearl Harbor were absolutely dead-set against involvement in WWII. Much more so than those today are against continuing in Iraq. Conspiracy theorists have long said Roosevelt intentionally helped Pearl Harbor to happen because he was long in favor of getting the US into WWII. He may not have done that, but he wasn't real forceful in keeping it from happen.

But anyway, America stuck it's collective head in the sand from the 30's to PH and look what it got us....an attack that killed 3000 sailors and soldiers and a sunken Pacific Fleet (save those three carriers...thank God).

We can roll up the sidewalk and retreat to our borders. We are the only Superpower and we are the world's most important economy. We are DEEPLY engaged in the global marketplace and global defense. Like it or not.

This is according to CNN. If his delegate go with the endorsement, that will just about do it for the Huckster.

Senator McCain does get Romney's deligates according to CNN. hes less then 80 Deligates away from the nomination now. Hucklebee seems to think that Senator McCain won't get the deligates and will have to battle it out with him at the convention. He really is off his rocker.

Only one part of the idiocy he left us with - only good thing he did was leave.

Now it the poor people attacking our country - what a birdbrain.

The Meaning of Mitt Romney's Exit Speech

""The threat to our culture comes from within. In the 1960s, there were welfare programs that created a culture of poverty in our country. Now, some people think we won that battle when we reformed welfare. But the liberals haven't given up. At every turn, they tried to substitute government largess for individual responsibility. They fight to strip work requirements from welfare, to put more people on Medicaid, and remove more and more people from having to pay any income tax whatsoever. Dependency is death to initiative, risk-taking and opportunity. Dependency is culture killing. It's a drug. We've got to fight it like the poison it is."

The ignorance -- and inhumanity - of this statement is breathtaking. Think of it: there was no poverty in the United States until "liberals" came along in the 1960s and "created" it with their welfare programs. (Before this "culture of poverty" was created, apparently, the few poor people in America just died off discreetly, like Russians, instead of hanging around a bit longer on government handouts, the way they do now, the shiftless, no-good wretches."

http://www.counterpunch.org/floyd02112008.html

Only one part of the idiocy he left us with - only good thing he did was leave.

Now it the poor people attacking our country - what a birdbrain.

The Meaning of Mitt Romney's Exit Speech

""The threat to our culture comes from within. In the 1960s, there were welfare programs that created a culture of poverty in our country. Now, some people think we won that battle when we reformed welfare. But the liberals haven't given up. At every turn, they tried to substitute government largess for individual responsibility. They fight to strip work requirements from welfare, to put more people on Medicaid, and remove more and more people from having to pay any income tax whatsoever. Dependency is death to initiative, risk-taking and opportunity. Dependency is culture killing. It's a drug. We've got to fight it like the poison it is."

The ignorance -- and inhumanity - of this statement is breathtaking. Think of it: there was no poverty in the United States until "liberals" came along in the 1960s and "created" it with their welfare programs. (Before this "culture of poverty" was created, apparently, the few poor people in America just died off discreetly, like Russians, instead of hanging around a bit longer on government handouts, the way they do now, the shiftless, no-good wretches."

http://www.counterpunch.org/floyd02112008.html

Your inability to comprehend the English language is breath taking. Are you not a native speaker of English?

RGS, Your inability to understand astounds, did you read the piece or are you only referring to that empty place on the top of your head? Ask someone to help you or phrase a question and we'll see if we can help you.

RGS, Your inability to understand astounds, did you read the piece or are you only referring to that empty place on the top of your head? Ask someone to help you or phrase a question and we'll see if we can help you.

Why should I have to pay any of my hard dollars(taxes) on a person that doesn't work? Why should our government give handouts? Isn't their private charities that can do a much more effective job of helping the poor? I have no problem with charties not paying taxes in order to help the unfortunate but I don't believe we as taxpayers should have to foot the bill. I fervently believe that private charity organizations could do a much better job of sifting out the abuse of charity that is currently going on with govermental beauracies.

better than the gov at dispensing to the needy despite a religous criteria getting in the way of application?

I wonder if the track record of catholic charities proves that.

Romney endorses McCain?!? I don’t understand it. I thought that the two conservatives would stick together. I though that Romney would endorse Huckabee. Would someone explain this to me? :confused: :eusa_eh:

Since you ask here is the breakdown to money recieved to money paid out almost a 90percent turn around on money recieved. This is for the baltimore, md. chapter.
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3321

I never implied that catholics could not find other catholics to throw money at. Does your source touch on the dogmatic criteria that Catholic Charities sees as it's moral obligation when doling out charity though? no.

If the point of federal aid were to bulk up only those who conform to the moral requirement of the christian organization then your numbers might be impressive. As it is, handing this baton to religious organizations opens the next arguement regarding their religious standard when applying aid. I'm just not interested in tossing all charity work to an organization that insists that you be baptized in the trinity in order to recieve food stamps. I am not interested in any dogma becoming the standard of any social aid.

Religious charities unite against discrimination bill
DENVER (CNA) - Several faith-based organizations are protesting a proposed Colorado law that would forbid charities which receive government funds from using religious-based hiring standards.
http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=26676

Forum List

Back