Romney To Beat Obama 52.9% To 47.1%

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
A study conducted by a couple of University of Colorado professors is calling it for Romney.
The study gives Romney a total of 320 electoral votes with Obama receiving 218.

University of Colorado Analysis Predicts Romney Win In Presidential Race

A state-by-state analysis of the presidential race conducted by two University of Colorado professors predicts that Mitt Romney will be our next president. The analysis, released today, by political science professors Kenneth Bickers of CU-Boulder and Michael Berry of CU Denver, is based on economic and other factors within each of the 50 states. This same study has correctly predicted the winners of the last eight presidential elections, starting with the 1980 election won by Ronald Reagan.

The press release on the study says, the “prediction model stresses economic data from the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including both state and national unemployment figures as well as changes in real per capita income, among other factors.”

Somebody else.posted this,but,if actual voters would equal what people say,the margin is way higher than that. But,it is an interesting analysis anyhow.

Why ya wanna go and pop dudes balloon? Wouldn't ya rather they go all the way to election believing that crap?

The collective angst the day after the election from these stooges will be delicious. I wish somebody would tell these fools that Romney will win in a landslide like 75% to 25% or something. You just know they would believe it. I want their crash to be spectacular.

:lol:

Forgetting the fact that Dimocrats are oversampled by 10% in nearly every poll out there... Whatever makes you sleep better at night is OK with me.

Actually its closer to 7% on Average but you are right. Most of the Polls are still basing Turn out on 2008, When nobody in their right mind thinks the Democrats will actually have the Turn Out Advantage they had in 2008 for real.

lol

The Media tries to effect Opinion with Skewed Polls. Time and Time again.

Why ya wanna go and pop dudes balloon? Wouldn't ya rather they go all the way to election believing that crap?

The collective angst the day after the election from these stooges will be delicious. I wish somebody would tell these fools that Romney will win in a landslide like 75% to 25% or something. You just know they would believe it. I want their crash to be spectacular.

You're going to be one of the funnest sad sacks on these boards on 11-7.
Providing you have the nerve to show your face here. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJXjt5D4zY&feature=related]ill never smoke weed with willie again. - YouTube[/ame]

You're going to be one of the funnest sad sacks on these boards on 11-7.
Providing you have the nerve to show your face here. ;)

It's the internets. Lay back and enjoy it.

Forum List

Back