Romney Threw The Tea Party/Ryan Under The Bus

Obama did it in 2008....some of you libs on here even said you can't believe what they promise in campaigns. They say it everytime we point out ANOTHER promise he didn't keep!
Obama's doing it in this campaign. If you believe everything he said then YOU'RE the nut case!

I don't believe anything any politician says.

I look at the man.

And frankly, what I see in Romney is a rich douchebag with a bizarre religion who doesn't give a flip about me and wouldn't do anything that would benefit me if he got into office.

On the other hand, Obama's already done things that helped me out personally. His GM Bailout probably saved my job back in 2009.

We can agree to disagree on Romney....i don't see him that way.
However...............
I'm glad your job was saved...BUT. I'm from Michigan and i've heard a lot of stuff about the GM bailout i don't like. And i believe Obama saved them ONLY to save the unions. If we had let them go bankrupt, if GM had to close it doors and restructure the company, the Union would have been GONE. That is what Obama was saving. The unions are up Obama's ass. They give him a bunch of money. Obama didn't want to lose that. He didn't do it for the people, he did it for the unions!

The aren't trying to cut medicare. They are trying to reform it.

Right, by giving a big wet sloppy kiss to big insurance and making old folks have to contend with insurance companies.

Having gone through a fight with an insurance company (finally got approval on the procedure, but after I got it, I mysteriously was downsized) I can't imagine a worse idea.
As though dealing with gubmint bureaucrats is any bargain.

Would kind of depend.

The only time I had a problem with a government bureaucrat is when I left the Army in 1992, and they screwed with my separation pay. A quick call to my Congressman's office straightened that right up.

We can agree to disagree on Romney....i don't see him that way.
However...............
I'm glad your job was saved...BUT. I'm from Michigan and i've heard a lot of stuff about the GM bailout i don't like. And i believe Obama saved them ONLY to save the unions. If we had let them go bankrupt, if GM had to close it doors and restructure the company, the Union would have been GONE. That is what Obama was saving. The unions are up Obama's ass. They give him a bunch of money. Obama didn't want to lose that. He didn't do it for the people, he did it for the unions!

Well, I work in that industry.

If GM had declared bankruptcy, the ripple effect would have been disasterous. Companies like mine that provide parts to GM don't employ one union person, but we'd have laid thousand of people off if they had.

Unions estbalished a middle class and made America a great country. That's why we have a holiday called "Labor Day".

We don't have a holiday called "Investors day".

"Would kind of depend"...Sheeeeyah!

Give it up, s0n. :lol:

Why?

Frankly, most of the time I've dealt with the government, including the 11 years I was in their employ in the Armed Forces, I found people were dedicated to their jobs and wanted to get things done.

I think that is mostly true in the private sector as well.

Again, lost my last job because an insurance company told my employer, "Get rid of anyone with chronic medical issues"... and they fired a couple dozen of us across the company. Some of them sued.

In any organization, government or private, you will have those who are really dedicated, those who are just doing what they need to do, and those who are just skating by.

This is life.

Forum List

Back