Romney Threatened To Cancel Univision Forum If Not Allowed To Bus In Supporters

The sad truth about the meso communitiy is the fact that they support total amnesty for all of Mexico. That fucking sucks. :eusa_shifty:

No wonder. They used to own the southwest.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

lakhota is anti american

it wasn't stolen

Lakota doesnt even know a Mexican.....if he did he would not have posted that dumbass Azatlan type map.....the ones born here and a hell of a lot of the ones not born here dont believe this stolen lands shit......a small percentage do.....and most of them dont even live here.....and many in these "polls" taken are not even Mexican......they are from Central and S.America.....mostly Central....many Mexicans feel they should be able to come and go as they please because.....thats the way it has always been....and the same with us going down there.....

The sad truth about the meso communitiy is the fact that they support total amnesty for all of Mexico. That fucking sucks. :eusa_shifty:

No wonder. They used to own the southwest.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

We won a war+paid for it. We developed it into what it is today with cities that could of never been developed otherwise. Only because we developed it with first world infrastructure do they want it back. This is the way of these people...Wanting something for nothing.

The difference between whites and most other races is simply whites do, while others want. Whites plan, non-whites whine...On and on.

I'm sorry, I generalize, but it is hard not to. Maybe you do have a point that I think to lowerly of these people. We both have problems within our beliefs.

Last edited:
We won a war+paid for it. We developed it into what it is today with cities that could of never been developed otherwise. Only because we developed it with first world infrastructure do they want it back. This is the way of these people...Wanting something for nothing.

The difference between whites and most other races is simply whites do, while others want. Whites plan, non-whites whine...On and on.

I'm sorry, I generalize, but it is hard not to. Maybe you do have a point that I think to lowerly of these people. We both have problems within our beliefs.

thats being rather racial Matt.....i could show you a whole bunch of Mexicans who DO all on their own and work harder than many White people and dont take shit or handouts from anyone.......and WHINE a lot less then White people who WHINE when the smallest things happen......

By Igor Volsky

Mitt Romney packed the audience for a Univision forum earlier this week, BuzzFeed’s McKay Coppins reports, busing in local supporters “after exhausting the few conservative groups on campus.” The campaign threatened to “reschedule” the event if organizers did not allow the “rowdy activists from around southern Florida in order to fill the extra seats at their town hall.”

Romney also refused to come out on stage after the hosts introduced him by noting that he “had agreed to give the network 35 minutes, and that Obama had agreed to a full hour the next night.” Univision re-taped the introduction after Romney allegedly “threw a tantrum.”

During the event, Romney dodged four questions about whether he would maintain President Obama’s directive allowing young undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States on a temporary basis and said that he is happy to be known as “the grandfather of Obamacare.”

Romney has a history of padding the audience.

More: Romney Threatened To Cancel Univision Forum If Organizers Didn't Allow Him To Bus In Supporters | ThinkProgress

Was he able to fill a whole bus?

399138_343828392375160_1831464645_n.jpg

http://articles.mamaslatinas.com/in_the_news/106186/did_mitt_romney_seriously_dye

Last edited by a moderator:
lakhota is anti american

it wasn't stolen

Lakota doesnt even know a Mexican.....if he did he would not have posted that dumbass Azatlan type map.....the ones born here and a hell of a lot of the ones not born here dont believe this stolen lands shit......a small percentage do.....and most of them dont even live here.....and many in these "polls" taken are not even Mexican......they are from Central and S.America.....mostly Central....many Mexicans feel they should be able to come and go as they please because.....thats the way it has always been....and the same with us going down there.....

This is true.

Forum List

Back