Romney thinks E1 and E2 members of military have "victim" mentality

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
“There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47% who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That, that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. These are people who pay no income tax.”
Veterans for Romney: Military and Seniors Are in That 47 Percent
According to the 2012 active duty military basic pay chart, a military family of three in the E1 and E2 rank may qualify for government nutrition assistance.

They fight overseas for a draft dodger named Mittens just so he can accuse them of believing they are victims?

I'm outraged.

Of course MA is gonna vote Barry.

Bastion of Democrats.

I'm more interested to see if Brown retains his seat or Warren, that Native American wannabbee, prevails.

“There are 47% of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47% who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That, that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. These are people who pay no income tax.”
Veterans for Romney: Military and Seniors Are in That 47 Percent
According to the 2012 active duty military basic pay chart, a military family of three in the E1 and E2 rank may qualify for government nutrition assistance.

They fight overseas for a draft dodger named Mittens just so he can accuse them of believing they are victims?

I'm outraged.

Those E-1s and 2s also don't make enough to pay income tax. Irresponsible!!!

Yeah... nutrition assistance because the chow hall ain't feeding 'em :rolleyes:

Chow halls don't feed families.

You don't stay e-1 or e-2 forever.... well, unless you are in convicted and sentenced and lose your rank and privilege

And if you have families, don't forget Separate RATS and/or BAQ

And a 1 or 2 with a family qualify for food stamps. A 1 or 2 without still don't pay income tax because the make shit for pay and BAH isn't taxed or counted as income.

This is who Romney was talking about as the "47%".

Umm... perhaps you should look at dependent BAQ, family supp allowance, etc.... plus the benefit of PX/BX

http://www.dfas.mil/dms/dfas/militarymembers/pdf/MilPayTable2012/MilPayTable2012_1.pdf

And you don't find too many e-1's with wives, families, etc.... then don't forget the regular promotion to e2 while in AIT... usually PFC within a year.. etc

Yeah... we did not make a ton at first.... but certainly enough to take care of yourself, when you do get a family, etc... I got married and had a kid while I was still e4, did quite OK even at the beginning

Just more proof that the Maobama-bot-zombies can streach the truth like it was made of spandex or latex.

Good job zombie-boi, good job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back