Romney the Liar

Cali girl,dont want to tinfoil hat,but,i repeat,this was planned. Those behind it knew he wasnt even qualified,much less eligible. If my theory isnt true,then why were mccains campaign advisors repeatedly told dont bring up or question obamas background?

McCain didn't bring it up because he knew that any question at all would be racist. As it was, the very mild criticism that obama got was racist. The entire campaign was vote obama or you are proved a racist. I'm surprised that McCain did as well as he did.

this is exactly true....

If you recall, during the primaries vs. Hillary, Bill Clinton was painted to be a racist.

McCain was told to "back off" for fear of the entire campaign being about race.

Let's not forget the only candidate or party to discuss Obama's race... was Obama's.

McCain didn't bring it up because he knew that any question at all would be racist. As it was, the very mild criticism that obama got was racist. The entire campaign was vote obama or you are proved a racist. I'm surprised that McCain did as well as he did.

this is exactly true....

If you recall, during the primaries vs. Hillary, Bill Clinton was painted to be a racist.

McCain was told to "back off" for fear of the entire campaign being about race.

Let's not forget the only candidate or party to discuss Obama's race... was Obama's.

And when his opposition did not fall into the trap of saying something that can be spun as racist?

Obama went out there and let everyone know that his opposition WILL say "and did I mention hes black?"

If I had a nickel for every person who said to me after that "Can you beleive GOP is making an issue of Obamas race"...I would be a 1%er.

Yikes! Look at the behinds of the rw's as they run away from Mitten's lies. Mitt is looking just as bad as geeDub and this is exactly how he got into the White House.

(Well, strictly speaking, daddy Bush bought the wh the first time but rw's actually voted for the shrub the second time.)

Mitt's own wife says he's not capable and his own top advisor say he is not trustworthy but the flakey rw's just love him - lies and all.

right wingers - :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If I had a nickel for every person who said to me after that "Can you beleive GOP is making an issue of Obamas race"...I would be a 1%er.

But instead, you're going to hold your nose and vote for Mitt, thus guaranteeing that you'll never be any better off than you are now and that your children and grand children will live their lives in debt.

Very telling is that not one of you can or will contradict the FACTS I posted.

Very telling that none of you will even try.

Very telling that you try so desperately to get the attention off your "candidate".

You guys are SO transparent.

Why would anyone here waste their time on your obvious trolling? Get a life.

Very telling is that not one of you can or will contradict the FACTS I posted.

Very telling that none of you will even try.

Very telling that you try so desperately to get the attention off your "candidate".

You guys are SO transparent.

Spoken by a guy that has yet to see a single fault in Obama.

Pot kettle.

obama is sliipping into insanity.

Obama: GOP vision results in 'poisoning our kids' | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

If I was a Romney advisor, I'd tell him to keep hitting obama in a concentrated effort to drive him over the edge. He's very close now.

Here is Romney lying about his record on gay rights: Romney the Liar...

Ok here is one, this is one your link is being innaccurate and dishonest on.

I picked one, I have 5 more lined up if you care to adress this lie you posted.

Yikes! Look at the behinds of the rw's as they run away from Mitten's lies. Mitt is looking just as bad as geeDub and this is exactly how he got into the White House.

(Well, strictly speaking, daddy Bush bought the wh the first time but rw's actually voted for the shrub the second time.)

Mitt's own wife says he's not capable and his own top advisor say he is not trustworthy but the flakey rw's just love him - lies and all.

right wingers - :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

But instead, you're going to hold your nose and vote for Mitt, thus guaranteeing that you'll never be any better off than you are now and that your children and grand children will live their lives in debt.

Contrary to the "mantra" of "are you better off now than you were 8 years ago"...

I WAS better off then than I was 8 years before.

Most if not all of us were. It just so happened that we were dealing with a recession at that exact moment....

lol...my sister...bless her liberal heart....I asked her...."were you better off 8 years ago"?

She emphatically said YES.....things suck right now....

Your salary? She admitted up by about 30% from 8 years prior
Your apartment? She admitted she now owns a condo and used to rent.
Your daughters still in the same room? She admitted they not only had separate rooms, but the older one was in college and she (my sister) paid tuition out of pocket.
Car? She admitted she was able to buy her daughter a used honda giving her two cars compared to the one 8 years prior.
TV's? She admitted flat screens are so much better than the tube TV's.

So I asked her.....how were you better off 8 years ago?

Her answer...and I swear...this was her answer...

"you dont like Obama becuase he is black"

If obama really believes what he is saying doesn't he have an obligation to not allow someone like Mitt Romney to be elected?

How convenient to have them at our fingertips as I'm sure they'll continue to grow.

Prolific, isn't he.

Romney the Liar

Here is Romney lying about his own first name: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about defense spending and falsely claiming Obama has made "huge" cuts in the defense budget: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's staff gloating about his TV ad lying about Obama and the economy: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's outrageous lie that Obama has increased the national debt more than all other presidents combined: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lie about his plans to give huge tax cuts to people like himself:
Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's infuriating lie about President Obama's so-called "Apology Tour": Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lie about his father and Martin Luther King: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's astonishing, brazen lie that President Obama is responsible for ALL the job losses in the recession: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney caught lying by Rachel Maddow about his "Obama made the recession worse" remarks: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about the activities of his SuperPac in Iowa: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's shockingly brazen lie that President Obama's objective is "equal outcomes" for all people: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney in full, lying sociopath mode after his win in New Hampshire:
Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about his record on gay rights: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about the President's healthcare law: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lie about the President's so-called policy of "appeasement": Romney the Liar...

Here is how Romney's lies fit into a general pattern of sociopathy: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying right to David Corn's face about something Romney said that Corn heard PERSONALLY: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about President Obama's trade policies: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about the "savings" that would come from repealing the healthcare law: Romney the Liar...

Here is a CONSERVATIVE commentator talking about the tissue of pathetic lies that is Mitt Romney's stump speech: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney AGAIN lying about Obama's defense policy: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about his "regular guy" status, including his AMAZING lie that he has feared getting a "pink slip" notice himself: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney claiming that anyone who questions his business tactics is "attacking the free enterprise system": Romney the Liar...

Here is Jon Stewart nailing Romney's lies and deceptions about the tax code: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lie about President Obama having "raised" the corporate tax rate:Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney claiming he pays a 50%(!!) tax rate: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lie about President Obama and rocket attacks against Israel: Romney the Liar...

Here are Romney's lies about his "job creator" record: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's BLATANT lie that Gingrich "outspent him" in South Carolina: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lie about President Obama's record on regulations, a lie of ASTONISHING magnitude: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about social programs that aid the poor: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about his "blind trust": Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney attempting to take credit for an auto bailout he OPPOSED: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about his intentions for Social Security and Medicare: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about the birth control ruling: Romney the Liar...

Here's an item about the vicious, lying, right-wing hitman that Romney has hired to spread lies about Willard's opponents: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney CONTINUING to tell the lie that "Obama made the recession worse": Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney calling himself "moderate" and "progressive" in 2002:
Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about his position on climate change: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about his "Mexican" background and his jobs record: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about Medicare: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney trying to rewrite the history of the auto bailout AGAIN: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about defense policy in general and the Navy in particular:
Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's lying claim that he has never changed his position on immigration:Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's incredibly vicious lie that President Obama has "fought against religion": Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney lying about sanctions on Iran: Romney the Liar...

Here is Romney's fictional account of his time as governor of Massachusetts: Romney the Liar...

Here are Romney's INCREDIBLE lies about his record on abortion rights: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about his own "memories": Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney caught lying, on videotape: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney's lie about President Obama being a "crony capitalist": Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about Obama and Iran--AGAIN: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney's utterly dishonest taxation and budgetary proposals: Romney the Liar...

Here's Romney lying about Obama and Medicare AGAIN: Romney the Liar...

April 6th, 1830 Joseph Smith founded Mormon church in Fayette NY

Just in case you wanted to celebrate......

Contrary to the "mantra" of "are you better off now than you were 8 years ago"...

I WAS better off then than I was 8 years before.

Most if not all of us were. It just so happened that we were dealing with a recession at that exact moment....

lol...my sister...bless her liberal heart....I asked her...."were you better off 8 years ago"?

She emphatically said YES.....things suck right now....

Your salary? She admitted up by about 30% from 8 years prior
Your apartment? She admitted she now owns a condo and used to rent.
Your daughters still in the same room? She admitted they not only had separate rooms, but the older one was in college and she (my sister) paid tuition out of pocket.
Car? She admitted she was able to buy her daughter a used honda giving her two cars compared to the one 8 years prior.
TV's? She admitted flat screens are so much better than the tube TV's.

So I asked her.....how were you better off 8 years ago?

Her answer...and I swear...this was her answer...

"you dont like Obama becuase he is black"

:lol: So you backed up Obama by telling her she is actually better off than 8 years ago but she responded with "You don't like obama...." :lol:

That is funny :)

Forum List

Back