Romney: “The gap between the rich and the poor has gotten larger.

Romney pays 14% on his taxes.

I pay 23%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

I pay 23%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

Explain how this is redistribution.

The masses consume an ever increasing share of the wealth in America, not less.

Asshole.

entitlements-historical-tax-levels-606.jpg

I pay 23%.

He pays millions in federal income taxes alone, you pay alot less than that.

Will his paying a few more percentage points help you in any way? Do you think the government will give you back tax money if he pays more? No, they will keep spending and spending.

Mitt says he wants a smaller gov't:
Smaller, Smarter, Simpler Government | Mitt Romney for President

But then says he wants a bigger Military:
National Defense | Mitt Romney for President

Well, I was under the impression that the Military WAS Gov't? Is the Military Industrial Complex so powerful that no one can ever even THINK of cutting it?

SIDEBAR: Don't you f*ckin' Libs even THINK I'm siding with you because I can't STAND you muther f*ckers. I'm just point sh*t out.

You can spend more on the military and cut government if you cut out federal programs that should be funded and operated at the state level.

When you put the comment "“The gap between the rich and the poor has gotten larger." through the Romney to English dictionary it becomes "our wealth continues to be redistributed from the lower and middle class's to the very rich. And no matter how well the rich are doing, improving the speed and efficiency of our upward redistribution will always have the rich doing even better"
We also learn that when Romney says "middle class" he doesn't mean 'middle class U.S. citizens " like everyone else. Mitt redefines "middle class" as people making a 1/4 million dollars a year or more.
But it is about the 100% with Mitt, and how he can get it ALL into the pockets of the 1%

Romney says he was 'completely wrong' on '47 percent' comment - The Hill's Video

“The gap between the rich and the poor has gotten larger. The rich will probably do fine if he is reelected,” Romney said. “It is the middle class that is in real trouble. And the poor. I want the poor to get into the middle class. So many have fallen into poverty by virtue of his policies. So this for me is all about the 100 percent.”

What has Bain Capital done to help the middle class?

Well, I was under the impression that the Military WAS Gov't? Is the Military Industrial Complex so powerful that no one can ever even THINK of cutting it?

SIDEBAR: Don't you f*ckin' Libs even THINK I'm siding with you because I can't STAND you muther f*ckers. I'm just point sh*t out.

no you are correct, but its not just military that will grow under him.
Romney is pushing back to the center and the base won't do anything to stop him.

You can spend more on the military and cut government if you cut out federal programs that should be funded and operated at the state level.
thats not the point. The military doesnt need to grow any. Its bloated.

Romney says he was 'completely wrong' on '47 percent' comment - The Hill's Video

“The gap between the rich and the poor has gotten larger. The rich will probably do fine if he is reelected,” Romney said. “It is the middle class that is in real trouble. And the poor. I want the poor to get into the middle class. So many have fallen into poverty by virtue of his policies. So this for me is all about the 100 percent.”

what has Obama done?

The ONLY authorized government activity that the fed currently does is the Military.

If we cannot protect ourselves, there won't be any fucking debate on what to cut because the rest of the world will just take what we have and leave 100% of us in slavery or at best, serfs.

Cut anything other than the military FIRST!

When I see 1/3 of every other program cut FIRST, then we'll talk about the military.

Until then....its a closed issue.

thats not the point. The military doesnt need to grow any. Its bloated.
So are every other programs in the Fed.....EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Sniperfire
I suggest you figure out what the phrase" The gap between the rich and the poor has gotten larger." means?
It should allow you to stop having to sign your comments "Asshole"
I am just saying

Last edited:

The military should be so powerful that no one in the world would ever think of attacking it.

It has created jobs. Simple huh?

The ONLY authorized government activity that the fed currently does is the Military.

If we cannot protect ourselves, there won't be any fucking debate on what to cut because the rest of the world will just take what we have and leave 100% of us in slavery or at best, serfs.

Cut anything other than the military FIRST!

When I see 1/3 of every other program cut FIRST, then we'll talk about the military.

Until then....its a closed issue.

you are part of the problem then. Cut everything then talk to me.

Forum List

Back