Romney Thanks His Staff Workers By Canceling CC's Before They Can Get A Cab Home!

Dunno about you, but if I were one of the staffers, it would be an assumption I would make. No more job, no more job credit card.

Simple.
Not reading my posts any more, Si?
Yeah.

As I said, I would not make the assumption that the credit card was still active once the election is over unlike some of the staffers.

Maybe now we know why he lost, huh?
"Those college football players better win their Bowl game if they don't want to have to find their own plane ride back to campus!"

:lol:

$mitt-romney-mark-hamill-e1352427554885.jpg

Romney Cuts Credit Cards Of Staffers Before The Cab Ride Home

Mitt Romney’s staffers reportedly got an unpleasant shock directly after learning their candidate did not, as expected, win the election on Tuesday night and snag the role of President — one disgruntled campaigner from the Romney’s team said campaign staff credit cards were canceled before they could even pay for their sad cab rides home.

Read more at Romney Cuts Credit Cards Of Staffers Before The Cab Ride Home [Report]

This is the creep the GOPers trusted in. Disgusting!

The campaign is over. Unfortunately elections have consequences. The right of these people to get compensation is ended.

It's sort of like when your company goes out of business and you find out your parking permit for the building has been revoked.

I believe the left will be attempting to smear Romney for the next four years. He's going to be th enew Bush. Instead of watching their selection and seeing to it he holds up to what they want, they will just point to Romney.

This colors me shocked, no really. It does.

Willard Romney, Cutting of The Help for Good

By Charles P. Pierce at 3:29PM

One last time, let's reiterate: In the House of Romney, there are only two kinds of people — Romneys and The Help:

From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself. Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

Classic.

They're all lucky they're not working in China now.

Romney to his campaign staff: "It's my campaign. I built this"

Mitt Romney's Campaign Cancels Staffers Credit Cards In The Middle Of The Night - Forbes

<excerpt>
From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

No doubt a whole host of Boston taxi drivers found themselves stiffed when it came to tips early Wednesday morning. That’s what happens when the money trickles up, not down.

This is why healthy economies don’t depend on the trickle down whims of overlords. The minute Richie Rich decides he doesn’t need all that stuff staff … well, that’s that.

Thanks. Looks like NBC was the first to report this. I have no idea what the protocol is with these campaign issued credit cards or their max amounts but having loose cards active after an election loss might be a bad idea? No?
Shouldn't the campaign tell it's staff? Give them a heads up? Maybe collect the cards from them and give them $20-30 cash for cabs to get home?

Give them a heads up? Probably.

Pay there way home? Why? I've been working for 35 years and my employer has never paid for travel to and from home, let along to and from home to attend a party.

When I've been on official travel, then I keep receipts and get reimbursed.

So if they are on travel, they get paid back. If they are not on travel pay your own way home.

>>>>

Mitt Romney's Campaign Cancels Staffers Credit Cards In The Middle Of The Night - Forbes

<excerpt>
From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

No doubt a whole host of Boston taxi drivers found themselves stiffed when it came to tips early Wednesday morning. That’s what happens when the money trickles up, not down.

This is why healthy economies don’t depend on the trickle down whims of overlords. The minute Richie Rich decides he doesn’t need all that stuff staff … well, that’s that.

Hat tip to esquire, d'oh

“I like being able to fire people who provide services to me,”

Anyone with more than 2 brains cells does. there is no way I would keep a housekeeper or any other service provider if the job they did was like del's posts.

Maybe you'd prefer forced services with shitty outcomes and have no recourse.

So do I Del, if you hire someone to do a job and they do a shitty job - are you against an employer being able to terminate that employee? If you are purchasing services from a provider, don't you want the ability to terminate those services if you don't like them?

That's what that quote means.

Here it is in context: ""I want individuals to have their own insurance. That means the insurance company will have an incentive to keep you healthy. It also mean that if you don't like what they do, you could fire them. I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. You know, if someone isn't giving the good service, I want to say, 'I'm going to get someone else to provide this service too.'"

Romney: "I Like Being Able To Fire People Who Provide Services To Me" | RealClearPolitics

>>>>

Anyone with more than 2 brains cells does. there is no way I would keep a housekeeper or any other service provider if ...

and that's all you were to Romney

now sweep up the piss, shit, and puke you left on the floor and get the fuck out of the country you tried to take back.

:eusa_clap:

I didn't nor never would have voted for mitt romney. Now clean up the egg on your face and try to post something more substantial than toilet paper pleat.

The campaign is over. Unfortunately elections have consequences. The right of these people to get compensation is ended.

It's sort of like when your company goes out of business and you find out your parking permit for the building has been revoked.

A campaign doesn't end on election night, jackass. Everything is cleaned up, reorganized, and shut down after the results.

This was merely a case of Romney throwing a tantrum over not getting what he wanted. No more, no less.

Forum List

Back