Romney surges to even in PA...47(R) 47(O) in post Sandy poll

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 11:56 p.m. Updated 8 hours ago

President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney entered the final days of the presidential race tied in a state that the campaigns only recently began contesting, a Tribune-Review poll shows.

The poll showed the race for Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes locked up at 47 percent in its final week. Romney was scheduled to campaign in the Philadelphia area on Sunday, and former President Bill Clinton planned to stump for Obama on Monday. The campaigns have begun to saturate the airwaves with millions of dollars in presidential advertising.

http://triblive.com/mobile/m/287801...ennsylvania-president-lee-presidential-voters

President Obama and Republican Mitt Romney entered the final days of the presidential race tied in a state that the campaigns only recently began contesting, a Tribune-Review poll shows.

The poll showed the race for Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes locked up at 47 percent in its final week. Romney was scheduled to campaign in the Philadelphia area on Sunday, and former President Bill Clinton planned to stump for Obama on Monday. The campaigns have begun to saturate the airwaves with millions of dollars in presidential advertising.

http://triblive.com/mobile/m/287801...ennsylvania-president-lee-presidential-voters
it a massive worry. obama loses pa and the whole election is over and romney is 45th president of united states of america

If Romney wins Pennsylvania I will dance a jig.

Literally, I will dance a jig and post the video in this thread.

if romney does win pa then i think he win election with ease. it be awful sign for obama

it a massive worry. obama loses pa and the whole election is over and romney is 45th president of united states of america

Massive worry?

Only if you're a democrat.

For the rest of us, not so much.

I may even join Missourian in that jig.

The same pollster, a republican firm, had Romney up 4 a few weeks ago. This poll is going to prove to be an outlier in 2 days.

Massive worry?

Only if you're a democrat.

For the rest of us, not so much.

I may even join Missourian in that jig.
well i hope your not dancing a jig tuesdeay night. we see but pa could go to the wire.

If Romney wins PENN, he'll be dancing a jig. Gangnam style.

ZM9m6.gif

The same pollster, a republican firm, had Romney up 4 a few weeks ago. This poll is going to prove to be an outlier in 2 days.
well sounds more promising. but again it a worry that clinton having to do four stops in pa on monday and romney going to be their today. means state in play.

It has to be totally demoralizing for Obama Supporters.

They attempted to spin Rommey's play for PA as desperation, and the next day the polls show dead even in another supposedly "safe" blue Obama state.

Rommeys surge in Pennsylvania both negates and undermines Obamas razor thin lead in Ohio.

It has to be totally demoralizing for Obama Supporters.

They attempted to spin Rommey's play for PA as desperation, and the next day the polls show dead even in another supposedly "safe" blue Obama state.

Rommeys surge in Pennsylvania both negates and undermines Obamas razor thin lead in Ohio.
it a worry as the fact romney going to pa and clinton doing four stop their is no doubt a bad sign really

Why does this concern you so much?
because who becomes american president affects the rest of the world. simple as that

Then keep up the concern. We are enjoying your concern.

Troll.
i am not a concern troll. this is what people do when they don,t like your views. they follow a wum and stick to it.

how can i be a troll when i talk about range of issues include arsenal game at man united game. idiot

Forum List

Back