Romney supports tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas. Do you support that

This my friends is what Republicans were saying about blue collar workers just 4 years ago!!!

You said free trade was okay. Remember?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fair trades OK. Don't be intellectually dishonest. You clearly lean right and have as far back as 2012.

My quotes are about Obama sending green jobs overseas and you were defending him for doing so. A few days ago you were praising free trade, free trade moves jobs out of the country. Yet, you were fine with Obama doing it. I have been consistent, you are for sending jobs overseas.
I wasn't talking to you.

Some jobs are going to go overseas. But just the jobs we can't do or don't want to do. Not so many jobs it ruins the economy.

Had we just kept the big 3 in America we'd be alright

You answered my post directly, yet you weren't talking to me?

Meathead, you can't have it both ways. Free trade means jobs go overseas, Clinton damn well knew that and Obama knew that and they were good with that.

So aren't you for free trade, you said a few days ago that only a fool would be against free trade.

And BTW, Black Label is a liberal.
He did a good Republican immitation

O
Sending jobs overseas means freedom. Keeping jobs in america means having to pay greedy union thugs. Romney is a hero for putting those thugs out of work and sending their jobs overseas where they belong.

Though why are you knocking the religion of our elected leader? Are you a commie Obamacult member that wants us all to worship islam?
This my friends is what Republicans were saying about blue collar workers just 4 years ago!!!

Fair trades OK. Don't be intellectually dishonest. You clearly lean right and have as far back as 2012.

My quotes are about Obama sending green jobs overseas and you were defending him for doing so. A few days ago you were praising free trade, free trade moves jobs out of the country. Yet, you were fine with Obama doing it. I have been consistent, you are for sending jobs overseas.
Stephen Colbert just nailed trump. All the crazy shit trump has said we forget it all because he keeps saying more stupid shit.

Republicans must have buyers remorse

yeah it's kinda like the Clinton scandals....we're learning hahaha

I wasn't talking to you.

Some jobs are going to go overseas. But just the jobs we can't do or don't want to do. Not so many jobs it ruins the economy.

Meathead, you can't have it both ways. Free trade means jobs go overseas, Clinton damn well knew that and Obama knew that and they were good with that.

So aren't you for free trade, you said a few days ago that only a fool would be against free trade.

We are going to trade with other countries. America 2000-2008 shipped jobs out in mass. Right now we're getting close to zero unemployment. Companies can't find the help they need. When the economy is good my answer is different.

I'm most upset they sent car manufacturing overseas. That was the killer in Michigan. That's why Detroit went bankrupt

Jobs started leaving in 1994 because of NAFTA, which Clinton signed. In 1999, GE was closing its long time plant in Bloomington, IN and sending jobs to Mexico. Which Clinton campaigned for which you said I was an idiot for being against.

Romney isn't running....
I'm more interested in how Republicans have flip flopped on free trade from 2012 to 2016.

Before as a consumer you wanted cheap Chinese shit and you loved sending those good paying blue collar jobs overseas. Now you Republicans want to help blue collar? Im calling bullshit. In 2008 you told those white uneducated blue collar workers to go back to school or start their own business. Now you want to bring their jobs back? You can see why we don't believe you

I wasn't talking to you.

He did a good Republican immitation

That is pretty stupid. Especially when you claim I'm a Republican and I am against NAFTA.

O

Stephen Colbert just nailed trump. All the crazy shit trump has said we forget it all because he keeps saying more stupid shit.

Democrats aren't smart enough to have buyers remorse. They just double down on stupid and pretend.

O

Democrats aren't smart enough to have buyers remorse. They just double down on stupid and pretend.

I guess we're going to find out because I'm pretty sure hillary is going to be the next potus. Let's hope the Democrats take back the Senate so we can get something done.

Romney isn't running....
I'm more interested in how Republicans have flip flopped on free trade from 2012 to 2016.

Before as a consumer you wanted cheap Chinese shit and you loved sending those good paying blue collar jobs overseas. Now you Republicans want to help blue collar? Im calling bullshit. In 2008 you told those white uneducated blue collar workers to go back to school or start their own business. Now you want to bring their jobs back? You can see why we don't believe you
Not all of us, I'm a Buchanan fan and saw this sham in the late 90s, when Mexico, surprise, surprise didn't live up to their parts of the treaty.

Romney isn't running....

Not all of us, I'm a Buchanan fan and saw this sham in the late 90s, when Mexico, surprise, surprise didn't live up to their parts of the treaty.
Well I can show you a post of mine in 2007 showing you all an OP Ed from liberal Thom hartmann that he wrote in 2004 warning us about unregulated free trade.

Romney isn't running....

Well I can show you a post of mine in 2007 showing you all an OP Ed from liberal Thom hartmann that he wrote in 2004 warning us about unregulated free trade.

yeah when they first passed it I was for it...but a few years later, nope. That's one reason I do love Trump, because he's causing people to reevaluate trade agreements and alliances like NATO...we pass these and pretty much every law, and no one checks to see if it's working or how to fix stuff.....he's the first guy that has caused that kind of relook....
Now to be honest, I prob would have supported him anyway, I hate Screech and I am conservative.........but I do think that is a great contribution from his campaign and hopefully Presidency...
We have to look at our programs and see if they work...I don't get why we just put these on auto pilot and have no goals in mind. And so it's something we have common ground on and can work together to achieve, I just don't think Hillary will...maybe I'm wrong.

Romney isn't running....

yeah when they first passed it I was for it...but a few years later, nope. That's one reason I do love Trump, because he's causing people to reevaluate trade agreements and alliances like NATO...we pass these and pretty much every law, and no one checks to see if it's working or how to fix stuff.....he's the first guy that has caused that kind of relook....
Now to be honest, I prob would have supported him anyway, I hate Screech and I am conservative.........but I do think that is a great contribution from his campaign and hopefully Presidency...
We have to look at our programs and see if they work...I don't get why we just put these on auto pilot and have no goals in mind. And so it's something we have common ground on and can work together to achieve, I just don't think Hillary will...maybe I'm wrong.
Although I don't want trump I agree with your post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back