Romney supporters

The Independent vote will break en masse to Romney.

Why?

They only have one question which must be answered.

Is there even the slightest hope Obama can unite this Nation if given another four years?

The answer is not just no, the answer is that he has no intention of even trying.

Worst, ever.

1) He has a history of eliminating corruption and waste in the private, non-profit, and government sectors.
2) He's extremely practical.
3) He's an effective leader.
4) He understands how business works and isn't going to create needless regulations to overburden them.
5) He isn't afraid to let business fail.
6) He's promising to cut spending by eliminating programs and move anything that can and should be done by the states to the states
7) He has experience with budgeting.
8) He is promising to work towards energy independence. Much better than letting our rates necessarily skyrocket.

Is he perfect? hardly. But he is someone we can clearly work with and who has the nations best interests at heart.

Do you think President Obama also has the nation's best interests at heart?

I haven't fully decided that yet.

I support him for the reasons you do and I think he is a good person who is decent, kind and capable. I also support him because I think in his heart he LOVES his country and he can beat Obama. He is the perfect, imperfect man for the job.

And the more HUMAN candidate that does belive in economic liberty.

He has the LIBERTY of $250,000,000 PLUS to play with, also.

And what has Obama to play with?

People's LIVES....which HE is tearing usunder.

OBAMALISTENING-1.jpg

ILIE-1.jpg

(Images: EIB )​

Last edited:
This is a tough one for the poor rw's. the only way they can support this etch a sketch is to ignore every single thing he has ever say and done.

He's an economic disaster, very ignorant, a failure as a governor, couldn't produce jobs, has no compassion for humans OR dogs and lies and/or hides almost every thing about himself.

But, just like Bush, this is not a problem for the sheeples who have been told to vote for any idiot rather than for a (black) man who has produced jobs and economic growth.

Looking back over the comedy of the past few months, its obvious that if there's one thing the rw's are very good at, its ignoring the faults of their Clown Car Candidates.

LOL

Wow.... just wow...

Looks like it might be about time for a revolt of evangelical proportions.

Face it, R-dubs: the decades of pandering to the fundies won't count for shit in November. MANY of those half-wits really believe that Romney's a cultist. The GOP might as well have nominated Reverend Moon.

This is a tough one for the poor rw's. the only way they can support this etch a sketch is to ignore every single thing he has ever say and done.

He's an economic disaster, very ignorant, a failure as a governor, couldn't produce jobs, has no compassion for humans OR dogs and lies and/or hides almost every thing about himself.

But, just like Bush, this is not a problem for the sheeples who have been told to vote for any idiot rather than for a (black) man who has produced jobs and economic growth.

Looking back over the comedy of the past few months, its obvious that if there's one thing the rw's are very good at, its ignoring the faults of their Clown Car Candidates.

LOL

Wow.... just wow...

No kidding...just LACED with talking points that have been debunked...Nerdite is past tense hack.

LOL

Wow.... just wow...

No kidding...just LACED with talking points that have been debunked...Nerdite is past tense hack.

Neddie is the reason ignore author exist.

I am posting this to make the people on the where are the threads supporting Romney thread happy since they seem I don't know put off because there aren't many at this point.So simple question do you support Romney and why? I do simple reason economy and jobs he has been in the private sector and has been a success there and knows what kind of environment is need for businesses to succeed and create jobs.

Romney wasn't my first choice by any means, however I am going to vote for him. I am supporting Romney for several reasons:

It would be great to have a president who is proud of American instead of apologizing for America.

It great be nice to have a president who supports our police officers instead of trashes them. Who can forget Obama's "beer summit" to try and save face.

It would be great to have a president who supports our military first instead of trying to go with a civilian national security force.

It will be great to have a president who isn't out to create class warfare and racial division.

It will be great to have a president who actually had a real job outside of politics.

It would be better to have Romney making judicial appointments instead of Obama

It would be great to give Eric Holder the middle finger on his way out after Romney fires him.

It would be great to have a president who knows the leader of Canada is the Prime Minisiter, not the the president...which Obama was clueless on.

It would be great to have a president who isn't associated with Jeremiah Wrong, Bill Ayers and other radical extremists.

Is Romney perfect, no? Was he my first choice? No. Will I vote for Romney over Obama? In less than a heartbeat. This country can't survive 4 more years of the village idiot.

Last edited:
I am posting this to make the people on the where are the threads supporting Romney thread happy since they seem I don't know put off because there aren't many at this point.So simple question do you support Romney and why? I do simple reason economy and jobs he has been in the private sector and has been a success there and knows what kind of environment is need for businesses to succeed and create jobs.

Romney wasn't my first choice by any means, however I am going to vote for him. I am supporting Romney for several reasons:

It would be great to have a president who is proud of American instead of apologizing for America.

It great be nice to have a president who supports our police officers instead of trashes them. Who can forget Obama's "beer summit" to try and save face.

It would be great to have a president who supports our military first instead of trying to go with a civilian national security force.

It will be great to have a president who isn't out to create class warfare and racial division.

It will be great to have a president who actually had a real job outside of politics.

It would be better to have Romney making judicial appointments instead of Obama

It would be great to give Eric Holder the middle finger on his way out after Romney fires him.

It would be great to have a president who knows the leader of Canada is the Prime Minisiter, not the the president...which Obama was clueless on.

It would be great to have a president who isn't associated with Jeremiah Wrong, Bill Ayers and other radical extremists.

Is Romney perfect, no? Was he my first choice? No. Will I vote for Romney over Obama? In less than a heartbeat. This country can't survive 4 more years of the village idiot.
icon14.gif

I have seen what career politicians have done I have seen what a novice with no real experience in anything has done so I'm willing to give a man who has done well in the private sector before going into politics a shot I doubt he could do any worse than what has come before him.

On the Republican side I support Him, because I see him as a Doer, not an Obstructionist. I expect to see things turned around, and I truly believe him the Best qualified Candidate. Obama and his Ideals are not compatible with Federalism, Our form of Republic, nor Liberty. Servitude and Debt is all he delivers.

Wow. I'm reading through the various responses and can't believe how grudging the support is for Romney. :eusa_shifty:

You're trying with all of your might to think of reasons to support him. :confused:

You might as well be saying, "Well I guess there's nothing else to do". :doubt:

I have stated before that if Romney's support nationwide is as exciting as it is on this board then he's done before he ever gets started.

Last edited:
I swear to Dog, the GOP has recently become its own worst enemy. Between giving back all of the ground (and then some) it gained in union circles in Ohio and Wisconsin prior to the carpet-bagger assaults of Kasich and Walker et al ...and neutralizing a large segment of its own base (IE 'the Christian Right') in order to go after independents, there's really not much left for the DNC to do...

Back on topic:

There simply couldn't have been a better candidate than Romney!

(If the goal was to ensure a second term for Obama, that is.)

Wow. I'm reading through the various responses and can't believe how grudging the support is for Romney. :eusa_shifty:

You're trying with all of your might to think of reasons to support him. :confused:

You might as well be saying, "Well I guess there's nothing else to do". :doubt:

I have stated before that if Romney's support nationwide is as exciting as it is on this board then he's done before he ever gets started.

And You sound remarkably like a crew member of the Titanic, starting it's maiden voyage.

Iceberg ahead, Sparky.

Forum List

Back