Romney Suggests Releasing Additional Tax Returns Could Be Politically Damaging

While the OP is a lying hack as the thread title is well, just a lie... Republicans are quickly realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is.

I really hope Paul runes third party and destroys the Progressive Party of Republicans once and for all. Real conservatives need a home and the Republicans are just as big Government as Democrats.

No. Republicans are not realizing what a bad candidate Mitt is. Mitt Romney is a good candidate that possesses the skills that we need to get this economy going. Obama and his merry band of thugs have spent millions of dollars trying to mislead the citizens and convince them that being successful is somehow wrong. What is wrong with those that buy into that nonsense? This is the United States of America and we should celebrate success rather than denigrate it. Obama should be ashamed.

And Mitt's plans to get the economy going are? Oh yeah, cut taxes... just like Obama has done... Oh and spend more than Obama.... and push for wars, like Obama... And cut NOTHING.

Yes, most Republicans are realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is and the GE JUST started. Obama should be easy to beat and yet Mitt can't even get ahead in the polls.

Yes, Mitt plans on cutting taxes. He also plans on closing some of the tax loopholes. I've looked at the job he did in Massachusetts and saw that he took a huge deficit and turned it into a surplus. I think the first thing that will have to happen is for him to be able to have access to all the government budget information before we can expect too many specifics. People need to realize that it's not going to be easy or pain free to fix this mess, but Obama has already shown that he has no clue. His idea of stimulus spending was a freaking turtle crossing and giving his backers money for their companies.

On the one hand Romney could simply be holding out on his tax returns to make Obama look like an ass.
OR
His tax returns contain holdings that middle class people could only dream of.

i wanna know so bad :)

Me too. Embarrassed by what's in the off-shore accounts? Who does that unless they're hiding something?

I actually just now got to thinking, the Rich in America have a zillion-billion-zablmillion tax loopholes. I wonder if Romney exploited these to the point that he paid uber-low taxes (like reallllllly low).

Just food for thought. Of course, that's the problem here, the longer there is no 'original source' for information the rumors will only worsen.

No. Republicans are not realizing what a bad candidate Mitt is. Mitt Romney is a good candidate that possesses the skills that we need to get this economy going. Obama and his merry band of thugs have spent millions of dollars trying to mislead the citizens and convince them that being successful is somehow wrong. What is wrong with those that buy into that nonsense? This is the United States of America and we should celebrate success rather than denigrate it. Obama should be ashamed.

And Mitt's plans to get the economy going are? Oh yeah, cut taxes... just like Obama has done... Oh and spend more than Obama.... and push for wars, like Obama... And cut NOTHING.

Yes, most Republicans are realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is and the GE JUST started. Obama should be easy to beat and yet Mitt can't even get ahead in the polls.

Yes, Mitt plans on cutting taxes. He also plans on closing some of the tax loopholes. I've looked at the job he did in Massachusetts and saw that he took a huge deficit and turned it into a surplus. I think the first thing that will have to happen is for him to be able to have access to all the government budget information before we can expect too many specifics. People need to realize that it's not going to be easy or pain free to fix this mess, but Obama has already shown that he has no clue. His idea of stimulus spending was a freaking turtle crossing and giving his backers money for their companies.

Damn, sounds like you need to do some more "credible" research...

Romney: Mitt Romney claims that while governor of Massachusetts, he cut spending and balanced the budget.

The Reality: Governor Romney left behind a $1 billion budget deficit for the next governor and saddled Massachusetts taxpayers with more debt per person than any other state.

Mitt Romney's record on debt | Romney Economics

It will come out in the Civil Suit The house files. it will explode from there.

Well, at least House wingnuts are doing something new, rather than trying to repeal Obamacare and regulate vaginas. Duh, where's the jobs they promised?

Obama outsourced the jobs. 80% of the money for green energy went to foreign companies. Thanks Obama.

The RNC's claim didn't come near to approaching 80% and they got 3 1/2 Pinoccios. I think Disney is calling you for copy write infringement for that one.

It will come out in the Civil Suit The house files. it will explode from there.

Well, at least House wingnuts are doing something new, rather than trying to repeal Obamacare and regulate vaginas. Duh, where's the jobs they promised?

Obama outsourced the jobs. 80% of the money for green energy went to foreign companies. Thanks Obama.

Exactly.

Jeffery Immelt, his 'Jobs Czar' can attest to it through GE.

obama20ge20logo1.jpg

The RNC's claim didn't come near to approaching 80% and they got 3 1/2 Pinoccios. I think Disney is calling you for copy write infringement for that one.

Bullshit. The ever Liberal Washington Post gave the story 4 Pinnochio's you dim bulb.

Guess YOU missed that didn't you?

Don't you have some collies to molest or something?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNkGoL011ns&feature=fvwrel]Mitt Romney is George Constanza (Seinfeld 2012 Election Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

Drip, drip, drip...

Another Document Links Romney To Bain

WASHINGTON -- Add another document to the pile, this one from California's secretary of state.

In a filing dated July 21, 1999, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney was listed as a "general partner" for Bain Capital Partners, a California Limited Partnership. Romney's signature is on the document declaring that he certified "that the statements contained in this document are true and correct to my own knowledge. I declare that I am the person who is executing this instrument, which execution is my act and deed."

Romney remained on record as one of four general partners until the state was notified of his resignation on June 17, 2003.

More: Mitt Romney's Bain Involvement Suggested By 1999 California Filing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DVKWhPibw&feature=player_detailpage]Romney: "The Blind Trust is an Age Old Ruse" - YouTube[/ame]

Lying about what?

the friggen TITLE

Romney Suggests Releasing Additional Tax Returns Could Be Politically Damaging | ThinkProgress

It says "suggest".

And Romney has "said" he ain't going back for more then 2 years.

That "suggests" that he maybe hiding something.

Such as;

What's Romney Hiding in His Tax Returns? - Businessweek

The “zero tax in 2009” theory—again, this is sheer speculation—gains further sustenance when you consider it’s the only year for which nobody knows anything about Romney’s taxes. He’s revealed what’s in his 2010 and 2011 returns, and he reportedly submitted 20-some years’ worth of returns to the McCain campaign when he was being vetted for vice president in 2008. Steve Schmidt, McCain’s chief strategist in that campaign, said on MSNBC last night that while he didn’t examine Romney’s returns himself, nothing that McCain’s vetters found in them disqualified Romney from consideration.

That would indicate that 2009 is singularly important and, if there’s anything to this theory, incredibly vexing for Romney because there’s no way he could release additional returns without including that year. And the chaos that would ensue would be bad enough that it’s probably worth enduring significant damage to avoid.

By Igor Volsky

Mitt Romney appeared on Fox & Friends Monday morning to respond to the growing number of conservatives who are calling on the former Massachusetts governor to release more of his tax returns.

At least eight Republicans have urged Romney to publicize the records and put the issue behind him, but the candidate is sticking to his guns. The public will see just two years of returns and no more, Romney said, before appearing to admit that the records may contain something politically damaging:

ROMNEY: The Obama people keep on wanting more and more and more. More things to pick through, more things for their opposition research to try make a mountain out of and to distort and to be dishonest about. We’re going to put out two years of tax returns.

More: Romney Suggests Releasing Additional Tax Returns Could Be Politically Damaging | ThinkProgress

Video: Romney on tax returns - YouTube

Do all liberals struggle with basic comprehension?

In Florida they teach you not to feed the aligators.

By Igor Volsky

Mitt Romney appeared on Fox & Friends Monday morning to respond to the growing number of conservatives who are calling on the former Massachusetts governor to release more of his tax returns.

At least eight Republicans have urged Romney to publicize the records and put the issue behind him, but the candidate is sticking to his guns. The public will see just two years of returns and no more, Romney said, before appearing to admit that the records may contain something politically damaging:

ROMNEY: The Obama people keep on wanting more and more and more. More things to pick through, more things for their opposition research to try make a mountain out of and to distort and to be dishonest about. We’re going to put out two years of tax returns.

lol, from thinkprogress lies to Mother Jones another rag of liars

trolls on a roll

Honestly, all of you ought to get a grip. While all of these left wing and right wing sites skew their stories to fit an agenda, it doesn't always make them wrong. What is so laughable is that most of you only buy into the bullshit from sites that parallel your own thinking and ignore everything else.

Forum List

Back