Romney Suggests Releasing Additional Tax Returns Could Be Politically Damaging

And guess what? They both LOST dimwit!
Oh, btw, Kerry did release his returns, not that it matters.

Mitt is hiding something and everyone knows it.

Therefore so is Obama.

And we all know it.

Romney is not required to release his tax returns but don't let that little fact stop you from making a fool out of yourself.

Obama didn't have to release his BC either, since there was already a copy online validated by the State of Hawaii. Why are you giving Romney a pass? Has the RNC sent out the word to try and suppress any talk about all the questions his intransigence is raising?

He correctly pointed out that JOhn Kerry released no tax returns. Neither did McCain. It was McCains medical records the loony left thought they had a right too.
And guess what? They both LOST dimwit!

That's why obama won't release the documents for fast and furious. What do you think he's hiding?

Therefore so is Obama.

And we all know it.

Romney is not required to release his tax returns but don't let that little fact stop you from making a fool out of yourself.
Never said he was required to do it.

what is obama hiding in fast and furious? doyathink? the hider in chief won't let us know why he's protecting holder's ass.

Therefore so is Obama.

And we all know it.

what is obama hiding in fast and furious? doyathink? the hider in chief won't let us know why he's protecting holder's ass.

It will come out in the Civil Suit The house files. it will explode from there.

He could lie about his taxes and I am still firm Romney is the best choice out of the two.

The nation is less fucked w/ him in office and has highest probability of being unfucked out of the choices.

Last edited:
While the OP is a lying hack as the thread title is well, just a lie... Republicans are quickly realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is.

I really hope Paul runes third party and destroys the Progressive Party of Republicans once and for all. Real conservatives need a home and the Republicans are just as big Government as Democrats.

That's why obama won't release the documents for fast and furious. What do you think he's hiding?

Bush claimed executive privilege SIX times. What do you think he was hiding?

Bush was a horrible President, are you trying find yet another area where Obama is equal to that of one of the worst Presidents in US history, Bush?

You really don't help your cause and I really don’t know how much longer I can deal with all the stupid people on these boards.

Well, at least House wingnuts are doing something new, rather than trying to repeal Obamacare and regulate vaginas. Duh, where's the jobs they promised?

While the OP is a lying hack as the thread title is well, just a lie... Republicans are quickly realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is.

I really hope Paul runes third party and destroys the Progressive Party of Republicans once and for all. Real conservatives need a home and the Republicans are just as big Government as Democrats.

No. Republicans are not realizing what a bad candidate Mitt is. Mitt Romney is a good candidate that possesses the skills that we need to get this economy going. Obama and his merry band of thugs have spent millions of dollars trying to mislead the citizens and convince them that being successful is somehow wrong. What is wrong with those that buy into that nonsense? This is the United States of America and we should celebrate success rather than denigrate it. Obama should be ashamed.

Well, at least House wingnuts are doing something new, rather than trying to repeal Obamacare and regulate vaginas. Duh, where's the jobs they promised?

Obama outsourced the jobs. 80% of the money for green energy went to foreign companies. Thanks Obama.

No. Republicans are not realizing what a bad candidate Mitt is. Mitt Romney is a good candidate that possesses the skills that we need to get this economy going. Obama and his merry band of thugs have spent millions of dollars trying to mislead the citizens and convince them that being successful is somehow wrong. What is wrong with those that buy into that nonsense? This is the United States of America and we should celebrate success rather than denigrate it. Obama should be ashamed.

And Mitt's plans to get the economy going are? Oh yeah, cut taxes... just like Obama has done... Oh and spend more than Obama.... and push for wars, like Obama... And cut NOTHING.

Yes, most Republicans are realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is and the GE JUST started. Obama should be easy to beat and yet Mitt can't even get ahead in the polls.

On the one hand Romney could simply be holding out on his tax returns to make Obama look like an ass.
OR
His tax returns contain holdings that middle class people could only dream of.

i wanna know so bad :)

On the one hand Romney could simply be holding out on his tax returns to make Obama look like an ass.
OR
His tax returns contain holdings that middle class people could only dream of.

i wanna know so bad :)

Me too. Embarrassed by what's in the off-shore accounts? Who does that unless they're hiding something?

And Mitt's plans to get the economy going are? Oh yeah, cut taxes... just like Obama has done... Oh and spend more than Obama.... and push for wars, like Obama... And cut NOTHING.

Yes, most Republicans are realizing just how bad of a candidate Mitt is and the GE JUST started. Obama should be easy to beat and yet Mitt can't even get ahead in the polls.

Wow! Your train done left the station. I knew you were nutz when you were a Paul supporter.

Obama outsourced the jobs. 80% of the money for green energy went to foreign companies. Thanks Obama.

Pure wingnut propaganda.

Is Obama the real 'outsourcer-in-chief'? - The Week

Romney Applies Patented ‘Rubber/Glue’ Strategy To Bain Outsourcing | TPM2012

Forum List

Back