Romney spokesperson to reporters: ‘Kiss my ass - this is a holy site’

Wow it's the liberal circle jerk, I need some entertainment so post more stuff.

Surely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEveeouWJ_Y]Romney Disses Dying Medical Marijuana Patient - YouTube[/ame]

What a fucker that turd is. Romney has no class, no heart. What's next? "Let him die"?

Oh wait. Republicans are already using that.

I wish the media would just do their actual job and report news.

The media is not content driven. They report what people want to hear.

No they do not report what people want to hear... They politicize, and report what THEY want people to hear. There is a very big difference.

No they report what gets ratings and sponsors. If people didn't want to hear about Kim Karsashian's ass they wouldn't talk about it.

The media is not content driven. They report what people want to hear.

No they do not report what people want to hear... They politicize, and report what THEY want people to hear. There is a very big difference.

No they report what gets ratings and sponsors. If people didn't want to hear about Kim Karsashian's ass they wouldn't talk about it.

Have you seen the ratings? I could get better ratings on a publica access show.

Have you seen the ratings? I could get better ratings on a publica access show.

No, they are all about the ratings. The fact is that the right has a media outlet, FOX. The rest of the alphabet soup cannot break into that market; it simply is not going to happen. Instead, they continue to report what their listeners want to hear and what their target audience wants to hear.

Ultimately, money is more important than ideology.

Mitt-Romneys-European-Vacation.png

Love that poster. It was like Romney was playing Baseball.

Three up.

Three down.

None of the media outlets are telling the entire story or running the entire clip. The reporters were being pricks and the press aide put them in their place. He later apologized for using such language. I think Romney's trip is going splendly and has Jay Carney flustered.

Oh, Please. THe Weird Mormon Robot is making us miss the quiet dignity of George W. Bush.

Mitt Romney Unplugged. It ain't a pretty sight.

I have just seen the clip. What was said was "Show some respect. This is a holy site to the Polish people. Show a little respect."

So the democrats just put in "Kiss my ass" for their own effect. It was just another lie.

Forum List

Back