Romney spokesperson to reporters: ‘Kiss my ass - this is a holy site’

romney-boro-joke.jpg

Wow it's the liberal circle jerk, I need some entertainment so post more stuff.

I wish he would have said, Fuck you bitch, you had my balls in your mouth! or I hope the Jews blow up the Dome of the Rock

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_J9cwRPo]KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube[/ame]

None of the media outlets are telling the entire story or running the entire clip. The reporters were being pricks and the press aide put them in their place. He later apologized for using such language. I think Romney's trip is going splendly and has Jay Carney flustered.

None of the media outlets are telling the entire story or running the entire clip. The reporters were being pricks and the press aide put them in their place. He later apologized for using such language. I think Romney's trip is going splendly and has Jay Carney flustered.

The problem is that after a few weeks of "Bain" this and "Bain" and having almost no effect on Romney's numbers, the Liberal MSM has to run with something to target Romney with.

Yeah, I am sure you don't remember how Out Raged the Palestinians were when Candidate Obama went to Europe and Israel and told them Jerusalem should be Israel's Capital and should remain Undivided.

How short Liberals memories are.

He's part of the Obama Youth, he wont ever criticise der leader. Hey Lakhota can you start another thread, they're always soooo much fun for me.

Romney made an ass of himself world wide, better now than later. He'll learn from it, or will be demolished by Obama.

The problem is that after a few weeks of "Bain" this and "Bain" and having almost no effect on Romney's numbers, the Liberal MSM has to run with something to target Romney with.

yep, the more Team Obama can stay off the subject of his lousy economy, the better.

Forum List

Back