Romney Speech in Des Moines this morning...

Amazed

Rookie
Aug 31, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
The man sounds like a President, he isn't whining about the state of the economy, he isn't advocating "revenge", he is positive and assured.

The man sounds like a President, he isn't whining about the state of the economy, he isn't advocating "revenge", he is positive and assured.

People like upbeat and sunny. That is what Romney is. Obama was in 2008 and got elected. It doesnt matter that "Hope and Change" are meaningless and goofy. It's what people wanted to hear.
They dont want to hear "It's not my fault." Or "Vote for revenge."
This is why the press will be flabbergasted when the results come in. Romney supporters will swim through lava to vote. Obama supporters are waiting for their free shit.

Maybe call it "More Republican whistling pass the graveyard"

Or perhaps "Republicans squealing like sissies again over common figures of speech."

Or even "Hissyfits and Butthurt: How to be a good Republican".

So many possibilities.

What I've seen cruising the news stations is that the last hurrah of the democrat is "Don't believe the republican enthusiasm, it's a myth. Those crowds aren't really there. They aren't really cheering."

Democrats asking "Remember when you didn't like Romney because we told you not to like Romney" isn't working but it's all they have.

What I've seen cruising the news stations is that the last hurrah of the democrat is "Don't believe the republican enthusiasm, it's a myth. Those crowds aren't really there. They aren't really cheering."

Democrats asking "Remember when you didn't like Romney because we told you not to like Romney" isn't working but it's all they have.

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

Nothing obama can come up with could compare to Romney's speech in Colorado, no amount of hate, no amount of race baiting and no amount of calls for revenge. If he had given that speech a month ago, it would be all over by now.

Forum List

Back