Romney son jokes about Obama's birth certificate

Of course not.

That's why I suspect Democrats are funding the birfers, hoping to make it an issue. That way, Obama can say "I may suck, but look at these crazy birfer morons."

Wow, that's a whacky conspiracy theory...

Well, you should know, given that you've prone to spouting them lately.

Well, not really. I think when 6 of 8 of the Weird Mormon Robot's opponents get booted off a ballot, that's not a conspiracy, that's old fashioned bare knuckled dirty politics.

But I'll be the one saying, "Told you so" when Romney loses in November.

Well, not really. I think when 6 of 8 of the Weird Mormon Robot's opponents get booted off a ballot, that's not a conspiracy, that's old fashioned bare knuckled dirty politics.

Yeah, that and a WSJ/MSNBC poll which you didn't like was a conspiracy too because the WSJ wants Romney elected.

:rolleyes:

"Weird Mormon Robot?"

:eusa_hand:

Does this mean we can begin associating every candidates religion with our opinion of theor politics?

Weird Jew Robots?

Weird Islamic Robots?

Why not also racial associations?

Can we now define Obama as a "Weird Black Robot?"

Yeah, that and a WSJ/MSNBC poll which you didn't like was a conspiracy too because the WSJ wants Romney elected.

:rolleyes:

Well, yeah, because it said the opposite of what all the other polls are saying, and NBC has been in the tank for Romney from day one.

Look, guy, you'll probably get your way on this... and then when huge swaths of Republicans vote third party and Obama wins in a landslide, you'll be scratching your head wondering why.

"Weird Mormon Robot?"

?"

I've been calling him that for a long time.

I used to call him "the Android from Planet Kolob", but no one got that reference.

romney-robot1.jpg

This is your "source"? No wonder you fuckers don't put up links. Look at some of the pictures and ads on the site you use as a "source". Come on, seriously, this is a loony site. The Enquirer has more credibility than this. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're too brainwashed.

imgad

imgad

mandalayatnight1.jpg
I see your idiocy is in full bloom idiot.

Don't get mad at me. Look at the pictures. This is a partisan site that will print anything. As long as it's "kooky loony far right".

The point, Turd, is that you asked for proof that the Story was permitted. I showed you the proof. The incident happened in 2008, not yesterday. You most probably, know and remember the event, and are just being your normal Prick self about it. Just keep spinning. Ass Hat.

I see your idiocy is in full bloom idiot.

Don't get mad at me. Look at the pictures. This is a partisan site that will print anything. As long as it's "kooky loony far right".

The point, Turd, is that you asked for proof that the Story was permitted. I showed you the proof. The incident happened in 2008, not yesterday. You most probably, know and remember the event, and are just being your normal Prick self about it. Just keep spinning. Ass Hat.

And I can give you "proof" that FOX said Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day.

And I can give you "proof" that FOX said Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day.
So? Obamaturd spending too much tax payer money is nothing new. You always lie and get caught, give up.

Forum List

Back