Romney son booed off the stage by Paul supporters

For the most part Ron Paul supporters have mental problems........ Not all, but most.

Their still better than the progressive liberals that spent this country into a 16 trillion deficit... By Progressive liberals I of course mean the Democrats and the current Republican party. Unless you have proof that the Republicans are anything but Progressive on issues other than Gays, God and... annnnnd, dang, coming up short these days....

There are many things that I agree with the Libertarians on... unfortunately, they are dangerously naive on Foreign Policy. On that issue, and a couple of others, they are seriously deluded.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6ccHmiZjI]Polly want a cracker? - YouTube[/ame]

For the most part Ron Paul supporters have mental problems........ Not all, but most.

Right, teapartiers. Although this incident is not isolated, neither party nor the teapartiers want Romney. The Republicans are backed into a corner with this guy.

You think that Nationalism and Populism is conservative? The GOP claims to be conservative, but they are big government lovers just like the liberals. The only difference is that the GOP spends big on military, while the Dems spend big on social programs. Neither one of them are fiscal conservatives.

I know that both Nationalism and Populism tend to be right wing (Nationalism is definition, Populism could be left or right), and I believe the GOP is now better defined as being Nationalist and Populist than it is Conservative.

John McCain is a conservative. Sarah Palin is a populist.

Having Ron Paul as president would be fun to watch but that is about it.

I agree, it would be fun.

And fun is a lot better than sitting back in a miserable recession that seems to only get worse while the current admin adds to the deficit, wars and brings us things like the NDAA...

Are you proud of that vote UsCitizen, or do you just like picking on Paul supporters so you can pretend the asshole you voted for ain't there because of your help?

That's what I find so amazing about this picking on Paul group, like you guys did this country any better when you helped elect the crazy people like Bush and Obama.

I helped elect Bush? Are you completely off your rocker? Do not group all anti paulists together we have various reasons for ridiculing him.

I have admitted to making a mistake voting for Obama, which I quickly realized and began saying Obama was Bush III.
Although I expect not much would be any different had McCain won.

Corporate influence in our govt is not a good thing considering the extent of it.
Paul wants to further free up corporations and give them more power in the govt.
This is my main gripe with RP.

Where is his blimp this time around?

I will be writing in Jon Stewart whom I think would make a better president then Paul.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Corporate influence in our govt is not a good thing considering the extent of it.
Paul wants to further free up corporations and give them more power in the govt.

This is the key point that you, and many liberals, are simply wrong about. I hope someday you will see it. Hopefully, before it's too late. Government is the principal tool used by corporations to dominate society. Mixing government power with economic power is even more insidious that mixing religion and the state. We need constitutional level protections preventing the two from merging. Unfortunately, we're going in exactly the opposite direction, with more and more government meddling in economic matters and, naturally, more intense efforts from corporate interests to control that meddling.

This is the key point that you, and many liberals, are simply wrong about. I hope someday you will see it. Hopefully, before it's too late. Government is the principal tool used by corporations to dominate society. Mixing government power with economic power is even more insidious that mixing religion and the state. We need constitutional level protections preventing the two from merging. Unfortunately, we're going in exactly the opposite direction, with more and more government meddling in economic matters and, naturally, more intense efforts from corporate interests to control that meddling.

Blah.....blah....blah.....:blahblah:

Arizona Ron Paul supporters boo Romney's son off stage

Note the photo ... Silly hats are still all the rage. That and partisan gridlock.

As usual, the OP is a liar, and his thread title is a lie.

From the linked story...

But as Josh wrapped up, with an admonition to choose the preferred slate of Mitt Romney delegates, the crowd exploded with competing boos and cheers, cutting him short.

It specifically says they cut him short as he was wrapping up. NOWHERE in the article (other than the lie in the title) does it say he was booed offstage.

EPIC FAIL

Note the photo ... Silly hats are still all the rage. That and partisan gridlock.

From the linked story...

But as Josh wrapped up, with an admonition to choose the preferred slate of Mitt Romney delegates, the crowd exploded with competing boos and cheers, cutting him short.

It specifically says they cut him short as he was wrapping up. NOWHERE in the article (other than the lie in the title) does it say he was booed offstage.

EPIC FAIL

I saw that clip and they were booing very loudly. That guy looked scared silly.

From the linked story...

EPIC FAIL

I saw that clip and they were booing very loudly. That guy looked scared silly.

the thread title remains a lie, according to the OP's own source.

Blah.....blah....blah.....:blahblah:

Well said!

Forum List

Back