Romney Solution: Just Borrow Money from Parents

Obama solution. Just borrow money from grandkids.

Wrong. That's how Bush financed his tax cut to the top 1%.

Have Proof Tick Duck?

Yes. The Bush Deficits and CBO analysis. You're not very bright are you?

chart-of-the-day-bush-policies-deficits-june-2010.jpg

Last edited:
Saying the economy is recovering, Romney encourages young Americans to take economic risks - The Washington Post

“We’ve always encouraged young people — take a shot, go for it, take a risk and get the education, borrow money if you have to from your parents, start a business.”

Sage advice Romney. But tell us, who do 99% of our parents borrow the money from, since they don't have any either?

Oh, and thanks for admitting the economy is recovering. I thought your campaign platform was contingent on the economy not recovering. We can always count on you for a flip-flop.

Does he state anywhere that parents withut means MUST comply?
“Only someone who paid for college by selling stock given to him by his CEO father would just casually assume students could go borrow $20,000 from their parents to deal with the economic challenges they face,” said Joshua Dorner, a spokesman for the Center for American Progress Action Fund.

This is more Class Warfare shit.

Romney's father came from NOTHING on his terms because HE had the liberty to do so...and COULD give his son that which he worked hard to provide his prodginy.

The OP is an idiot folks.

Nothing but Class Warfare to see here. Move along.:eusa_hand:

I do not comment on "class warfare", but yes, Romney's father DID come from a poor background by hard work, and circumstances. And Romney might have also meant "co sign for a loan". He cannot answer with a three hour speech to every question.

Saying the economy is recovering, Romney encourages young Americans to take economic risks - The Washington Post

“We’ve always encouraged young people — take a shot, go for it, take a risk and get the education, borrow money if you have to from your parents, start a business.”

Sage advice Romney. But tell us, who do 99% of our parents borrow the money from, since they don't have any either?

Oh, and thanks for admitting the economy is recovering. I thought your campaign platform was contingent on the economy not recovering. We can always count on you for a flip-flop.

“Only someone who paid for college by selling stock given to him by his CEO father would just casually assume students could go borrow $20,000 from their parents to deal with the economic challenges they face,” said Joshua Dorner, a spokesman for the Center for American Progress Action Fund.

Romney's father came from NOTHING on his terms because HE had the liberty to do so...and COULD give his son that which he worked hard to provide his prodginy.

I do not comment on "class warfare", but yes, Romney's father DID come from a poor background by hard work, and circumstances. And Romney might have also meant "co sign for a loan". He cannot answer with a three hour speech to every question.

WATCH...the demand he do so by the media or he is disqualified...as opposed to Obama that has NO such record as Romney?

Does anyone recall the piece that Stossel did on college loans and how they have driven up the cost of college so much ?

Yes, we need more college loans.

College isn't a right.

If you can't afford it, then get a job to pay for it.

I love how simple all this is.

WATCH...the demand he do so by the media or he is disqualified...as opposed to Obama that has NO such record as Romney?

My mother was from the Midwest, her parents Republican, some of my father's family lived in Ohio. Both spoke with approval of George Romney.

But tell us, Dick Suck.

Restoring that 1%ers share of the 'Bush tax cut' accounts for how much of the deficit?

The 11 hours of government spending Obama plans to capture with implentation of the 'Buffet Rule'?

Give us some real numbers.

This is fun.

Does anyone recall the piece that Stossel did on college loans and how they have driven up the cost of college so much ?

Yes, we need more college loans.

College isn't a right.

If you can't afford it, then get a job to pay for it.

I love how simple all this is.

John Stossel 'Not Worth The Investment'

John Stossel: College A Scam For Many And ‘Often Not Worth The Investment’

“Today more people are going to college, and we’re shoving them in college with government funds. And a lot of them hate it, and almost half drop out. And that’s lousy for them, lousy for the taxpayer, lousy for everybody but the colleges who gets the money.”
MORE and VIDEO at the link​

Fail.

'A chart created by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP) has been circulating among liberal bloggers such as Ezra Klein, James Fallows, and Andrew Sullivan.
The chart, seen to the right, purports to show that the next decade’s deficits are entirely the result of the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, wars, bailouts, recession, and stimulus.

Their methodology fails statistics 101.'

Liberal Think Tank Fails Statistics

The best thing parents can do for their children is to secure their own future. A lot of people my age didn't do that because the boomers are a 'live for the moment' generation.

I paid for my children to go to college. Given the straits this country is in right now, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit if the government did away with ALL student aid, and if the only financial assistance out there were to be for students who excel. I don't agree with pissing government money away on 'C' students, and God knows, I've seen my share of it.

Excellent.

The slaves' tuition is paid: HOWEVER they will be responsible for bed and board if they leave the house.

Fail.

'A chart created by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP) has been circulating among liberal bloggers such as Ezra Klein, James Fallows, and Andrew Sullivan.
The chart, seen to the right, purports to show that the next decade’s deficits are entirely the result of the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, wars, bailouts, recession, and stimulus.

Their methodology fails statistics 101.'

Liberal Think Tank Fails Statistics

Bullshit analysis on the part of Heritage. Of course social security and medicare are increasing. Recall in 1984, Regan increased the payroll tax to account for the boomers retiring. Bush squandered that surplus. Note that the Heritage doesn't dispute the numbers, just the assumption. Well, what's to say? You want to blame Social Security and Medicare? That's a pathetic cop out, Snipe.

Groups
Nothing but Class Warfare to see here.

Yep, you're right.
And, its the middle/working/poor class that is losing.

Here we go again with rw's telling us why we should vote against ourselves and our families.

WAKE UP.
Turn off fux and lush and the others who work FOR the 1%.

(That is, unless YOU are part of the 1%.)

I took the liberty of highlighting your PROBLEM. And WHY you fail.

How about Individual Americans?

Ever occur to you? MOST Americans I know resent being lum-ped into GROUPS and being exploited as YOU are doing here.

*Bad Form* Nerdite. Bad Monkey.

Go back and ask your masters for a solution, shall you?
Of course, what a CON$ervoFascist SAYS and what a CON$ervoFascist actually believes are two completely different things. CON$ divide everybody into two main GROUPS.

January 19, 2009
RUSH: I don't see groups of people.

April 8, 2008
RUSH: Any person or organization who is not conservative by definition will be a liberal.

Last edited:
Comments like that make RawMoney sound out of touch with most Americans. How unusual.

Republicans don't like the idea of helping low income kids work their way up. It upsets the status quo apple cart. They prefer a dumbed down people that they can more easily control.

Comments like that make RawMoney sound out of touch with most Americans. How unusual.

Republicans don't like the idea of helping low income kids work their way up. It upsets the status quo apple cart. They prefer a dumbed down people that they can more easily control.

Please tell me you were someone who was not afforded an education.

If you got a college education, I'd say (based on the poor quality of your post) that you got ripped off.

I am afraid that if you look at the demographics of who belongs to and supports the democratic party, you will find a great many uneducated people.

Forum List

Back