Romney SLAMS the NRA.

Regardless of Romney's compassionate progressive conservative view points it would be a travesty to sit this one out and have to tolerate 4 more years of bull shit! Frankly the power of the nation rests in the hands of the party that controls both houses of congress.

so you are going to vote third party????? Thats Okay... I am sure Obama will thank you :)

Well I'm sure all those folks clinging to their guns and bibles are gonna vote for Barry.

Yeah. I guess hell will freeze over anyday now. LOL

Again, the aim is not to get Romney voters to vote Obama. The aim of the re-release of this video is to get Romney voters disillusioned enough to stay home on Election Day.

Agreed, for now that is the way you get things done unfortunately. I think we need to get some more independents in the house and put an Independent on the presidential ballot, but that'll never happened the Dumbacrats and Repuplitards would have a third party to contend with which means their overal power and influence would be reduced.

I was criticised for a relevant 2 year old video two days ago and this TROLL posts a 5 years old one as his FIRST serious post.

:lol::lol::lol:

So he doesn't line up 100% with the NRA. And? He supports background checks.

Gun Owners, NRA Members Back Some Restrictions - NationalJournal.com

Neither President Obama nor Mitt Romney is eager to pick up a debate over gun control in the wake of last week's deadly rampage in Colorado. But even gun owners believe there's room for incremental steps to restrict some gun ownership.

A new survey shows 82 percent of gun owners -- including 74 percent of National Rifle Association members -- support requiring a criminal background check on anyone trying to purchase a gun. Similarly, 80 percent of gun owners and 79 percent of NRA members said they are in favor of requiring gun retailers to perform background checks on all employees to ensure they are not felons.

Eighty-five percent of gun owners and 87 percent of NRA members agreed that support for Second Amendment rights "goes hand-in-hand" with keeping illegal guns away from criminals, the poll finds.

Thread FAIL!

Damn TPS, you've read all 300 of his posts?

Time for a hobby.

Don't have to dumbass but I bet you have. A quick look tells the story when they all have 3 words or less, pictures and videos. Any other stupid observations that I can use to hand you your ass?

Last edited:
I was criticised for a relevant 2 year old video two days ago and this TROLL posts a 5 years old one as his FIRST serious post.

:lol::lol::lol:

So he doesn't line up 100% with the NRA. And? He supports background checks.

Gun Owners, NRA Members Back Some Restrictions - NationalJournal.com

Neither President Obama nor Mitt Romney is eager to pick up a debate over gun control in the wake of last week's deadly rampage in Colorado. But even gun owners believe there's room for incremental steps to restrict some gun ownership.

A new survey shows 82 percent of gun owners -- including 74 percent of National Rifle Association members -- support requiring a criminal background check on anyone trying to purchase a gun. Similarly, 80 percent of gun owners and 79 percent of NRA members said they are in favor of requiring gun retailers to perform background checks on all employees to ensure they are not felons.

Eighty-five percent of gun owners and 87 percent of NRA members agreed that support for Second Amendment rights "goes hand-in-hand" with keeping illegal guns away from criminals, the poll finds.

Thread FAIL!

Time for a hobby.

Don't have to dumbass but I bet you have. A quick look tells the story when they all have 3 words or less, pictures and videos. Any other stupid observations that I can use to hand you your ass?

Wtf are you talking about?

Time for a hobby.

Wtf are you talking about?

I know you are slow. Read slowly. Check to see the order of replies and maybe, just maybe... you'll figure it all out.

Romney ATF:

600px-UnforgivenSAA-6.jpg

Romney is coming for our GUNS!!

Thank God for President Obama!!

We should thank God Because Obama's anti gun program called Fast and Furious got so many people killed???? You liberal's really are crazy loons.

Well I'm sure all those folks clinging to their guns and bibles are gonna vote for Barry.

Yeah. I guess hell will freeze over anyday now. LOL

Again, the aim is not to get Romney voters to vote Obama. The aim of the re-release of this video is to get Romney voters disillusioned enough to stay home on Election Day.

I don't think it's working.

I've noticed that every time a new lie comes out from Obama about Romney, that more conservatives are even MORE determined to get out and vote...to get that lying piece of crap GONE in January!

This....from 2007. You guys are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to get something on him! Lol!

My husband is a member of the NRA. Sorry to tell you, they are NOT backing Obama.

But you keep trying to find something....it's really entertaining! Thanks!!

The Gun-nut lobby is going to lose their shit when they see this.

Mitt Romney Talks Guns On Meet The Press - YouTube

Naw ... They're fine with it. After all, if you don't like his "position" on a given issue, wait a day or two and it will change. And, until it does change, they'll just deflect and pretend.

Yeah, I can just see all those NRA folks and others who believe in 2nd Amendment rights turning to Barry instead.

Meanwhile, even though President Obama has loosened existing controls, the idiot rw's are still whining that he's gonna take their guns away.

SSDD for the rw's.

Yeah, I can just see all those NRA folks and others who believe in 2nd Amendment rights turning to Barry instead.

What has Obama actually done in regards to guns?
vs what Romney has actually done?

Obama loosened existing gun control laws and Mitt ...

I don't know of anything Mitt has ever done about anything, anywhere.

Well, he did tell that lie about shooting "varmints". (And, to think we believed he has no sense of humor ... I laughed til I almost fell off my chair.)

Personally I have considerably less concern as to the position of the priesident than I do the congress. If the congress doesn't pass a bill they president has no path to restrict the 2nd Amendment.

Personally I have considerably less concern as to the position of the priesident than I do the congress. If the congress doesn't pass a bill they president has no path to restrict the 2nd Amendment.

Unless as President you let your Attorney General dump illegal firearms across the border, wait for people to use them to kill other people, then express outrage over lax Gun Laws and browbeat the Gun dealers your Justice Department bought the guns from legally... At least until the truth comes out, then cover it all up callously hiding behind Executive privilege with zero accountability. Nice job Obama. No... I'm concerned about both Congress, and the idiots in the White House when it comes to my Freedoms.

Forum List

Back