Romney SLAMS the NRA.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The Gun-nut lobby is going to lose their shit when they see this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po&feature=related[/ame]

I was criticised for a relevant 2 year old video two days ago and this TROLL posts a 5 years old one as his FIRST serious post.

:lol::lol::lol:

So he doesn't line up 100% with the NRA. And? He supports background checks.

Gun Owners, NRA Members Back Some Restrictions - NationalJournal.com

Neither President Obama nor Mitt Romney is eager to pick up a debate over gun control in the wake of last week's deadly rampage in Colorado. But even gun owners believe there's room for incremental steps to restrict some gun ownership.

A new survey shows 82 percent of gun owners -- including 74 percent of National Rifle Association members -- support requiring a criminal background check on anyone trying to purchase a gun. Similarly, 80 percent of gun owners and 79 percent of NRA members said they are in favor of requiring gun retailers to perform background checks on all employees to ensure they are not felons.

Eighty-five percent of gun owners and 87 percent of NRA members agreed that support for Second Amendment rights "goes hand-in-hand" with keeping illegal guns away from criminals, the poll finds.

Thread FAIL!

Last edited:
Romney+Guns.png

If Romney has flip-flopped on gun control... I know one vote in Colorado he'll be getting....

ThankYouNRA.jpg

I've sent that to all my troglodyte friends. Can't wait to hear their response.

Sweet! Dueling archives being released by the campaigns through their media proxies. October is really starting to heat up!

I must say, though, the Romney campaign's tiny time capsules are more effective.

The videos of Romney don't make Obama voters hate Romney more. But the videos of Obama make certain Romney voters hate Obama more. So the Romney piss drinkers are getting more feverish, which makes them more likely to turn out to vote.

Romney has released video of Obama talking like a Negro. Obama has, what, Romney talking like a moderate. Not quite the same zing, know what I mean?

Last edited:
I was criticised for a relevant 2 year old video two days ago and this TROLL posts a 5 years old one as his FIRST serious post.

:lol::lol::lol:

So he doesn't line up 100% with the NRA. And? He supports background checks.

Gun Owners, NRA Members Back Some Restrictions - NationalJournal.com

Neither President Obama nor Mitt Romney is eager to pick up a debate over gun control in the wake of last week's deadly rampage in Colorado. But even gun owners believe there's room for incremental steps to restrict some gun ownership.

A new survey shows 82 percent of gun owners -- including 74 percent of National Rifle Association members -- support requiring a criminal background check on anyone trying to purchase a gun. Similarly, 80 percent of gun owners and 79 percent of NRA members said they are in favor of requiring gun retailers to perform background checks on all employees to ensure they are not felons.

Eighty-five percent of gun owners and 87 percent of NRA members agreed that support for Second Amendment rights "goes hand-in-hand" with keeping illegal guns away from criminals, the poll finds.

Thread FAIL!

Damn TPS, you've read all 300 of his posts?

Time for a hobby.

LOL So Obama is more pro gun???? Are you fucking for real? LMAO

The aim of the Obama campaign's videos of Romney are to turn off the more rabid Romney voters and make them stay home.

The aim of the Romney campaign's videos of Obama are to turn on the more rabid Romney voters and get them to come out and vote.

Both are aimed at Romney voters, which is a tactical mistake by Obama.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UQG7k1uX0]Mitt Romney Owned on 2nd Amendment! - YouTube[/ame]

At a recent Town Hall meeting in Londonderry, New Hampshire, Mitt Romney comes out in favor of backround checks for all gun buyers, The Brady Bill and The Assault Weapons Ban.

Meh, Romney is a New England Moderate. Everyone knows this so this is no surprise. This is why we would have liked someone else. But we're stuck with Romney, who isn't a good candidate but is head and shoulders above Obama. This country is in some serious shit.

Well I'm sure all those folks clinging to their guns and bibles are gonna vote for Barry.

Yeah. I guess hell will freeze over anyday now. LOL

Regardless of Romney's compassionate progressive conservative view points it would be a travesty to sit this one out and have to tolerate 4 more years of bull shit! Frankly the power of the nation rests in the hands of the party that controls both houses of congress.

Well I'm sure all those folks clinging to their guns and bibles are gonna vote for Barry.

Yeah. I guess hell will freeze over anyday now. LOL

Again, the aim is not to get Romney voters to vote Obama. The aim of the re-release of this video is to get Romney voters disillusioned enough to stay home on Election Day.

Forum List

Back