Romney should play-up the London Olympics

I disagree. I think he has a great deal of fodder just with Obama's record, sound bites of promises and taxes on the middle class...not to mention the gift of Obamacare and it cost to taxpayers.

I disagree. I think he has a great deal of fodder just with Obama's record, sound bites of promises and taxes on the middle class...not to mention the gift of Obamacare and it cost to taxpayers.

I disagree.

Attacking Obamas record hasn'tworked so far.

Romney is way down in the poss esp in the battleground states.

He resucued the Salt Lake City Olympics.

He should play up theLondon Olypics while they are still in thevoters minds.

I disagree.

I'd speak about the Olympics and compare it to this economy, so he can say he would so the same to save our economy

I disagree.

Perhaps you are right, but we haven't see the full scale assault ( tv ads) on television yet. Saving the Olympics was a coup but saving the economy from Obama resonates more to me as a supporter of Romney's. The Olympics just doesn't hit it for me.

I'm not Romneys campaign mgr.

Thats what I would do.

Sure - the libs would say Romney is pandering for votes.

WTF cares?????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

I disagree.

I fail to see what the London olympics has to do with the SLC olympics. Is Romney involved with the London Olympics in some way?

I disagree.

I fail to see what the London olympics has to do with the SLC olympics. Is Romney involved with the London Olympics in some way?

Nope. He isn't. He was Involved in the Salt Lake City Winter Games...and that's long over. I think he has more pressing issues.

SLC Winter Olympics showcased his capability to get things done.

His ability to "get things done" was destroying companies, putting people on the soup lines, and offshoring jobs.

The dream of all GOPer's

His ability to "get things done" was destroying companies, putting people on the soup lines, and offshoring jobs.

The dream of all GOPer's

That's been thouroughly debunked Black_Fable and you know it.

YOU need to go back to your masters and garner another talking point?

Maybe on the order of he stuck used gum under his desk in Elementary School and drove the janitor to drink and abuse his wife trying to find the culprit?

IDIOT.

nice how the left is denigtating Romneys feat rescuing the SLC Winter Olympics

The dream of all GOPer's

Maybe on the order of he stuck used gum under his desk in Elementary School and drove the janitor to drink and abuse his wife trying to find the culprit?

IDIOT.

Your stupidity is shining quite clearly again The_Tool. You are your hero Mel Gibson have alot in common being equally insane.

The dream of all GOPer's

IDIOT.

Your stupidity is shining quite clearly again The_Tool. You are your hero Mel Gibson have alot in common being equally insane.

What's wrong assmunch? Still butthurt your last thread went to the Flame Zone?

Get a grip son.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back