"Romney says Obama failed America"

Christopher

Aug 7, 2009
Romney says Obama failed America - Yahoo! News
"President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and their team have failed the American people, and that is why their majority will be out the door," Romney told a gathering of conservatives, a certain critical constituency in the upcoming Republican primary fight.
"When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys," Romney quipped — and this partisan crowd ate it up.

Sounds like he is getting ready to run for president already. I could not agree more with this:

Still, he said: "The American people have shown that they are ready for truth to trump hope. The truth is that government is not the solution to all our problems."

Agreed. Or Rudy.

rudy couldn't get more than 2% of the vote last time.

his day's past.

Agreed...

I don't see Rudy sticking his hat in the ring...

neither do i.

but then again, he didn't have such a hot approval rating as mayor until after 9.11... and the only reason he ended up walkng around downtown that day was because he didn't listen to the people who told him not to put the command center in a known terrorist target.

sp his decision-making skills wasn't so hot.

of the also-rans from 2008, I only see Romney and Huckabee as realistically trying again...

I still think there will be an "as yet unnamed contender" that steps forward as the Republican candidate... Remember, experience has now been shown to be unimportant as a potential candidate...

I am also on record as saying Palin will not run in 2012... I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...

of the also-rans from 2008, I only see Romney and Huckabee as realistically trying again...

I still think there will be an "as yet unnamed contender" that steps forward as the Republican candidate... Remember, experience has now been shown to be unimportant as a potential candidate...

I am also on record as saying Palin will not run in 2012... I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...

if it's romney against Palin, look out. consider this: palin would beat him in Iowa and SC, which would give her a hell of a lot of momentum.

I agree about the also-rans.

And no way to know yet who surfaces as a contender.

"President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and their team have failed the American people, and that is why their majority will be out the door," Romney told a gathering of conservatives, a certain critical constituency in the upcoming Republican primary fight.
"When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys," Romney quipped — and this partisan crowd ate it up.

Sounds like he is getting ready to run for president already. I could not agree more with this:

Still, he said: "The American people have shown that they are ready for truth to trump hope. The truth is that government is not the solution to all our problems."

Looks like Romney is campainin for something.

Looks like Romney is campainin for something.
A-B-C.
always be campaigning.

Forum List

Back