Romney says no abortion legislation.

Blacks are commiting generational genocide and you morons cheer it. Planned Parenthood slaughtered more blacks than the KKK could even dream of, and you morons cheer.

Sad

What in the name of the baby Jesus are you talking about?

He is talking about the truth.....The thing you are ether to dishonest to admit or are to fucking stupid the recognize.

What's the current rate of decline of the population of black America?

Mitt, despite all the breast beating of the far right, is a moderate Republican.

He will not work to overturn Roe v Wade.

He will not defend DOMA.

He will nominate conservative justices to the SCOTUS.

He is talking about the truth.....The thing you are ether to dishonest to admit or are to fucking stupid the recognize.

Why do you care as long as they stay in the ghetto?

Because you and the other idiot said there's a genocide of black Americans going on. If there were, the population would be declining, dramatically. That's what a genocide is.

So again,

Prove your claim.

Let's be clear about what Romney said:

"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda,"

His agenda is to defund Planned Parenthood.

There is already legislation pending to defund Planned Parenthood, that does in fact fit the definition of 'legislation with regards to abortion' (and that's just one example).

So if he's saying that legislation to defund PP is not part of his agenda,

he's lying,

unless he was originally lying when he said defunding PP WAS part of his agenda.

Because you and the other idiot said there's a genocide of black Americans going on. If there were, the population would be declining, dramatically. That's what a genocide is.

So again,

Prove your claim.

What the fuck did you think Sanger made it for you ignorant fool?

So again,

Prove your claim.

Prove your claim or shut up.

So again,

Prove your claim.

Prove your claim or shut up.

Prove my claim?

http://www.ewtn.com/library/prolife/pphistry.txt

Concerned Women for America - The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Eugenic Plan for Black Americans

Goal of Planned Parenthood Founder: 'To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit' | NewsBusters.org

BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

Articles: The Left's Genocide of Minorities

This is the way democrats are working it.

Democrats say that Romney SAID he would close Planned Parenthood.

It's pointed out that Romney said no such thing.

Democrats now say that Romney is lying.

See how that works?

He said he would get rid of it. Defund it.

There is currently legislation pending to defund it. Suddenly Romney doesn't support that.

When was he lying? When he said he'd defund it, or when he says he won't?

Defunding Planned Parenthood would not get rid of it. They would just have to rely on generating their own income and private donations.

Romney has said every time, in many different forms that he would defund Planned Parenthood and has never once changed his mind.

Squashed?
I think not he is just out for moderate voters and racists votes.
He knows he has all the republicans votes.

I didn't see any news of him working the grand wizard for votes.

You will not either, it is not necessary. There are plenty of racist's out there and they need no prompting to vote for a white over a black.
To deny this is not being very bright.

I will see your point and raise you this:

How about the millions of blacks that will not vote a white over a black? To deny THIS would also not be very bright. You are correct, though, there are plenty of racists out there. On both sides. Be accurate.

Let's be clear about what Romney said:

"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda,"

His agenda is to defund Planned Parenthood.

There is already legislation pending to defund Planned Parenthood, that does in fact fit the definition of 'legislation with regards to abortion' (and that's just one example).

So if he's saying that legislation to defund PP is not part of his agenda,

he's lying,

unless he was originally lying when he said defunding PP WAS part of his agenda.

Planned Parenthood =/= Abortion.

Forum List

Back