Romney says no abortion legislation.

What ?

Romney is saying he won't legislate something at the federal level that is no where to found in the consitution ?

Imagine that ?

Oh, I know....he will on other things.....after all the left has always insisted on total consistency on the part of their opposition.....even though they violate their own pledges all the time.

Another dem myth about R squashed.
Squashed?
I think not he is just out for moderate voters and racists votes.
He knows he has all the republicans votes.

I didn't see any news of him working the grand wizard for votes.

You will not either, it is not necessary. There are plenty of racist's out there and they need no prompting to vote for a white over a black.
To deny this is not being very bright.

Last edited:
Romney is a lawyer, unlike obama, Romney must have paid attention in Con Law class. He would defend DOMA has obama has failed to do.

a month ago he said he was for personhood laws.

200px-EtchASketch10-23-2004.jpg

Actually he said very little, read it closely.

"There's no legislation with regards to abortion that I'm familiar with that would become part of my agenda," he told the Des Moines Register in an interview posted on the newspaper's website.

Romney promises no abortion legislation - Yahoo! Finance

This does not speak to future leglislation he is not yet familiar with ;)

That's just a weasely way of trying to straddle the fence.

Squashed?
I think not he is just out for moderate voters and racists votes.
He knows he has all the republicans votes.

I didn't see any news of him working the grand wizard for votes.

You will not either, it is not necessary. There are plenty of racist's out there and they need no prompting to vote for a white over a black.
To deny this is not being very bright.

He's probably trying to appeal to moderates but I would not insinuate racist votes. From your own logic, racists aren't going to vote for a black person so why would R appeal to them in the form of some type of Roe v Wade twist?

Forum List

Back