Romney says he won't add to the defecit.

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
What does that mean?
That he will keep the annual deficitis as they are now?
Did he say he will not add to the debt?

Could I see a link to see or hear what he actually said? I am assuming you are referring to the question of taxes, and his proposal to lower tax rates and cut deductions and loopholes. Lots of debate over that, some say it ain't possible to be revenue neutral, others say yes it can if economic growth is increased and more jobs are created.

My take - I'll believe it when I see it happen. This one goes up there with the democrats telling us the stimulus bill would lower the UE rate below 6% by now. I think Romney would need other things to happen besides this to spur economic growth that much, especially in the face of a potential global slowdown next year. I do think however that whether he hits his goal or not, I'd rather see him doing this than Obama continuing his policies for 4 more years.

Listen closely to what politicians actually say, do not just hear what you want them to be saying.

What Mittens says and what he must do in the future, are not always the game plan he used to get elected.Variables exist which affect actions to a particular situation.

I do not think Romeny's proposals actually include a reduction of the debt so much as they include a reduction in the speed of gowth of that debt.

Well, that and a while lotta cutting of anything that doesn't make his MASTERS wealthier.

What Mittens says and what he must do in the future, are not always the game plan he used to get elected.Variables exist which affect actions to a particular situation.

And of course same goes for O and biden. Just saw that you for forgot to add them also.

Shirley to goodness you are not implying that Obama found a very different situation in the country than what he originally expected and had to change his decision process to meet the change he encountered?

You mean "variables exist which affect actions to a particular situation".

Well no shit sherlock.

But Obama said the UE rate would be lower than it is now. After coming in office and finding a economic disaster.

But you rethugs sure as hell didn't cut him any slack now, did you?

And of course same goes for O and biden. Just saw that you for forgot to add them also.

Shirley to goodness you are not implying that Obama found a very different situation in the country than what he originally expected and had to change his decision process to meet the change he encountered?

Well no shit sherlock.

But Obama said the UE rate would be lower than it is now. After coming in office and finding a economic disaster.

Nope, and I won't because he's incompetent and has no experience in leading a nation. We could have gone four years without a leader and still be in the same place we are today.

It's magic...only Romney and Ryan know...

Actually it is a very concrete plan. Set goals of both spend trillions and save trillions and then work in a bipartisan way to have congress to come up with the plan. In other words there is no plan and they don't have the leadership to even come up with a bullshit plan for their campaign. Or, as you say, Lakhota, it's magic. :D

Well no shit sherlock.

Nope, and I won't because he's incompetent and has no experience in leading a nation. We could have gone four years without a leader and still be in the same place we are today.

Really? You have any evidence of this position. Or are you making shit up. What "experience leading a nation" (not a state) does Mittens have? Or with his Bain Capital experience, will he load us up with debt, take his hundeds of millions of profit and sell us out to China? That's what I am thinking he will do. IF elected. And good God let us hope that Mittens is not elected.

Well no shit sherlock.

I would like to see Romney try and lead this country without an automotive industry in this country. Actually, no, no I would not like to see that. Romney's decision making process would wreck this country in a matter of months. I heard an interview when Ann Romney was telling how Mitt will turn off the hot water heater before leaving the house. What kind of person will take the extra effort to turn off the water heater. He is not a 'big picture' kind of guy. That is what made Clinton such a great president and Bush such an awful one. Clinton could handle a wide range of concepts at one time. Bush could only see the immediate. Romney is not a long term planner. He operates in the immediate.

Well no shit sherlock.

Really? You have any evidence of this position. Or are you making shit up. What "experience leading a nation" (not a state) does Mittens have? Or with his Bain Capital experience, will he load us up with debt, take his hundeds of millions of profit and sell us out to China? That's what I am thinking he will do. IF elected. And good God let us hope that Mittens is not elected.

Romney would be the kind of president who would take this country to war to 'protect American interests.' In other words to protect his personal investments.

Forum List

Back